Request for Bondage Prop(s) (1 Viewer)

fireinthesky

Potential Patron
8J4IxkQ.jpg

So.....long time fan of the game and Loader Mods...a little gun shy about posting but here goes...I am completely lacking the time to spend learning Flash and figuring out how to create my own Mods, but am a huge fan of the game and have been for some time (what the hell happened to Kona?!) haha...anyways, I would like to request the assistance of a modder who can create some Vanilla or Loader props for some bondage/sadism scenarios I would like to create dialogues for....I actually would like to begin posting many of my custom scenarios I have created, mostly focusing on control/sadism and bondage scenarios I have written for my own personal interest. I actually am quite good at utilizing the various dialogue editing triggers.....anywhoo, I will post some with the group to see how they like them.....what I would like to request is a bondage device I would like for a prop to use in a scenario I would like to create called an Iron Horse, or wedge.....basically a triangular torture device which the girl in the scenario straddles.....here is a reference.....if this doesn't work, please comment and let me know the link(s) are bad....also would other's be interested in my bondage dialogues if I put them up.....

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
(what the hell happened to Kona?!)
We don't know. Many people assume that he was badly hurt or killed. But - as we've seen recently with @dantethedarkprince - it's entirely possible for someone to retire from modding because something positive has been added to their life.

I would like to request the assistance of a modder who can create some Vanilla or Loader props for some bondage/sadism scenarios I would like to create dialogues for
Talk to sby sby . His animtools mod already includes some props for posing characters (such as chairs, beds, and a sybian). If you can find good visual references then he may be willing to add more props.

if this doesn't work, please comment and let me know the link(s) are bad
The Undertow forum doesn't allow HTML tags. When you upload an image to Postimage.org, they should provide you with a "BBCode" snippet which you can use to embed images into your posts.

Alternatively, you can use the "Remote Upload Images" feature (which appears at the bottom of the webpage) to upload your files to imgur and then splice the appropriate BBCode into your posts via button clicks. Hence, no copy-pasting is needed and the whole process is pretty much foolproof.

....also would other's be interested in my bondage dialogues if I post them?
There's only one way to find out!

Go ahead and post a few stories. Please note that the first responses will probably be from forum veterans (such as @Pim_gd) nitpicking the technical details of your work. Try not to be offended. It's not that we're uninterested in the creative aspects of your writing, it's just that the technical stuff can be assessed very rapidly. The dialogue checker can scan a dialogue file much more quickly than anyone can play through an actual scenario, so the early responses will tend to focus on errors or bugs.

You should eventually see different kinds of feedback: praise, reviews, suggestions for new bondage scenarios, collaboration requests, and so on.

-------------------​

More generally, it would be nice to see a renewal of interest in bondage-related mods for SDT. Bondage was a significant element in @Konashion's original design, @vashikur created several <bondage> accessories back in 2012, and you can find some ropes and leather among the works of prolific modders like @dantethedarkprince and @Faceless.

But the day-to-day modding work tends to focus on bringing new or popular characters into the game (via hair and clothing mods) rather than giving players new ways to pose, restrain, or humiliate those characters. Even if you don't know how to use Flash, you can act as a "champion" for this stuff and encourage others to work on it. You can then incorporate bondage mods into your scenarios, which makes those mods more accessible to newbies. And if nobody is working on bondage mods at the moment, then you can just keep writing and try to inspire them :)

fireinthesky

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot for the advice! I appreciate it.....I'll see if I can post a ref a different way...ok think I got it thanks..............I will begin posting some dialogues as well......

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
yeah animtools has adopted some props, and these props act as background objects that can be placed so it looks like the characters on them and such. however, they are layers behind the characters, so this specific position may not look as good if done in the same manner.

also, i am not a artist. the props that have been added were created by others and given to me as a svg file that i can import into the animtools project file. if you got one drawn, sure pass it along, but as the props work now both her legs would be in front of the prop.

for best visuals, i think you could abuse the vanilla bottoms modtype to put it on the desired layer.

fireinthesky

Potential Patron
...thanks for the advice.....I have begun to mess around with Animator, so we'll see what happens......I'm having a hard time finding a bottoms template....could you point me towards a link to one to use? Thanks in advance

stuntcock

Content Creator
I'm having a hard time finding a bottoms template....could you point me towards a link to one to use?
You can find the SDTModding.zip package here.

If you're having trouble with the Bottoms approach, then you could also try to setup your mod as a Footwear item. @moralmeus created several such mods (example). Anyways, the really important thing is to draw (or trace, or render, or whatever) your prop. Once you've done that, there are many modders who can help you to write the scripts and integrate the item into SDT.

There are a few important questions (such as "should the wedge automatically follow the girl if she moves her hips upwards, in order to remain in contact with her crotch?" or "does the wedge need to block the girl from moving her hips down too far?") but we can sort out those details later.

fireinthesky

Potential Patron
Thanks for the support...working on it....I think the wedge should block the girl from moving downward- been messing around with the tools....we will see what happens. My first dialogue post is going up...we'll see if it interests people in helping me with some props.

stuntcock

Content Creator
¿Can you please tell how can i find those scenarios you posted?
You can visit someone's profile page by clicking on their name. Switch to the "Postings" tab to view their recent forum posts. At the bottom of that page you'll notice a "Find all threads" button. People sometimes publish their work in shared locations (such as the screenshot megathread), but artists and writers will often create a personal thread devoted to their work. Or they might create a separate thread for each of their stories, mods, etc.

In any case, if you're interested in someone's work then it's a good idea to check out any threads that they've created -- which you can do by visiting their user profile page.

fireinthesky fireinthesky was referring to this thread. As a special bonus: it actually contains three bondage scenarios rather than two :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.