Request: Female Devaronian Headwear (1 Viewer)

gizmo16x

Potential Patron
I imagine many of us are familiar with this big S.O.B. from The Mandalorian. What a lot of people might not know, is that Devaronians are sexually dimorphic and females don't have horns like the males - they have little black vestigial lumps on their foreheads, usually no more than two or three centimeters away from the noseline, and usually almost completely flat (occasionally they stick out by a few millimeters, never more than a centimeter as far as I've seen). I'm hoping to get a headwear mod to replicate this feature and allow the use of hair.

The best references I've found so far are in this collection of pics of Jedi Master Sian Jeisel (shoutout to anyone who has any of the comics she's in) and the bottom-right panel of this comic page involving Rissa Mano (who I didn't know existed until just now). I'm aware that these references aren't exactly good, but given that this is literally just going to be a black spot on her forehead, I don't think there's a lot of fine details to be had. The main reasons I'm posting here instead of making it myself are ability (I have no experience making/editing mods of any kind, much less swf's), and hardware (I'm running on a 2012 MacBook Air with a fan that's more busted up than those Scout Troopers that beat up Baby Yoda).

As always, let me know if there are any questions or concerns, or if this post doesn't follow forum rules, and I'll do my best to respond ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.