request: dahlia hawthorne/ sister Iris from ace attorney -Filled (1 Viewer)

hak

Potential Patron
Sorry, but "ALMOST side-view" is NOT side-view. There is no "a bit pregnant" or "a bit dead". Absolute side-view or nothing, that's the rule - simple as that. HTH

Regards, Me

Okay, thanks. I deleted the one image which I thought was not a side-view image. On all others, I believe, I am looking on a ear straight from a head's side.Be free to tell, if there other images left in this, which still don't fit the criteria.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Okay, thanks. I deleted the one image which I thought was not a side-view image. On all others, I believe, I am looking on a ear straight from a head's side.Be free to tell, if there other images left in this, which still don't fit the criteria.

Starting from the top and going down, reading left to right.
First image - not profile view -little or no value
second image - profile, but face is in wrong position, and obscured by umbrella
third image - not profile view -little or no value
fourth image -potentially useful
fifth image - not profile view -little or no value
sixth image - profile, but face is in wrong position
seventh image - profile, but face is in wrong position
eighth image -potentially useful
ninth image - profile, but face is in wrong position
tenth image - profile, but face is in wrong position
eleventh image -head is profile (good) body is not
twelfth image -potentially useful
thirteenth image - profile, but face is in wrong position

No further discussion.

hak

Potential Patron
First image - not profile view -little or no value
second image - profile, but face is in wrong position, and obscured by umbrella
third image - not profile view -little or no value
fourth image -potentially useful
fifth image - not profile view -little or no value
sixth image - profile, but face is in wrong position
seventh image - profile, but face is in wrong position
eighth image -potentially useful
ninth image - profile, but face is in wrong position
tenth image - profile, but face is in wrong position
eleventh image -head is profile (good) body is not
twelfth image -potentially useful
thirteenth image - profile, but face is in wrong position

No further discussion.
Fourth, eigth, eleventh and twelth then, okay, I'll fix images. Thanks a lot!

Oh, and I can simply reverse those in the wrong position too. Will do!

hak

Potential Patron
All of them more or less useless - a second eyelash to see

Oh, sorry, I gave a link to the wrong album. The one I gave link to is an album with pachinko screenshots. This is a link to fan-arts - Dahlia Hawthorne (side-view images)

Okay, I fixed them, deleted ones which were wrong and reversed the wrong positioned ones. Here they are - Dahlia Hawthorne (side-view images)

Kirbyfan54

Potential Patron
Hello again! Just under two years later, Dahlia Hawthorne finally made it into the Ace Attorney anime and with that comes proper reference images! I'd really really appreciate a Dahlia Hawthorne hair. <3

Also, a Sister Iris hair would be very nice, too! It's utterly identical to Dahlia's, except it's black. Like so:

Thank you in advance!!

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Cool,
Stuff's come up so progress will be slow. I'm done w/ the static part and the front strand except for the joints (it'll be dynamic). I'm not familiar w/ the show so I'm wondering if that sometimes goes above her ear? That would make things easier...

Kirbyfan54

Potential Patron
There's totally no rush, don't worry! I haven't been around a lot myself. As for the front strand, as far as I can remember, it can. Usually just when she's angry though.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
It's done and looks good imo - with one exception: The joints on the back part of the hair. The front strand is also animated but that looks good. Is there anyone who's good at doing the joints that and would like to help take this across the finish line? If so just reply here and I'll send the FLA. You'd be credited of course.

If I don't hear from anyone I'll just have another go at it.

7kyfxrW.jpg

Last edited:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
K Kirbyfan54

Done!

I took another shot at animating it and I'm happy enough to release it. The mods are found here.

I changed the colours from the previous screenshot using another reference shot. It's now a little more wine red and a little less orange. If you'd like some change in the colours I'd be happy to do so provided you answer with exact RGB values for all 4 colours used - the main one, the shade, the highlights at the very top and finally the outlines/strands.

Hope you'll like it.

Elijah

Writer
But with skilled image processing, it's feasible to enhance the clarity of the hair even from unclear source images.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.