Request! Cave woman taken advantage of - request filled (1 Viewer)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
A savage woman who has never met a man before is taught to suck cock.
Are there any specifics you want in this dialogue? How angry should she be, if this dialogue is non-consensual? Do you want this to be a loader dialogue so that penetration and other features are added? And if she's a cavewoman, should her speech be indecipherable gibberish or just the type of stuff a tough woman would say?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Non consent,very tough brutish boyish dialog,but fearful of choking and pleading in her thoughts to be allowed to breath.
Interesting request. I'll fill it then, and see if you like it. I take it that you want this as a vanilla dialogue, so I'll write it as such.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Update: I'm almost done with your request. However, it's going to have to be a loader dialogue in that you'll need moremoods by sby sby to run it. The default angry mood keeps having her grit her teeth automatically, which disrupts the dialogue progression. I hope this is fine.
-Antimatter42

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Update: Et voila, mon frère. Your request is filled. I hope you like it. Sorry for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.