Request BOOSETTE

fleet

Staff member
Moved to Invalid requests.
I strongly suggest you look at the linked thread. It gives guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.

Reference Shot Guide

Modders tend to ignore requests for hair that don;t specify static or dynamic. that

• Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
  • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.

Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff member
Welcome to Undertow dot club.

I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Reference Shot Guide

I'm merging your invalid request with the previously submitted invalid Boosette request.
Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

fleet

Staff member
Do you want the crown? Please read the guidance at the links I posted. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods. None of the images in your request or the previous one fully comply with the guidance.
When you post images that comply with the guidance I'll move the request out of the Invalid area.
Also, please don't say you can't find better images.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Archknight7

Content Creator
roguesrus did make a boosette import. It's on their "Mario Princesses w/Hats" resource page here: Click me plz.

The hair isn't as long as in the pictures you provided, and it's either the crown or a hat. I still think it looks great! If it's not to your liking, just keep following fleets advice.

Top Bottom