Req: Ash Crimson from King of Fighters (YAOI) (1 Viewer)

PitaGora

Potential Patron
I'd like to request Ash Crimson from King of Fighters. I've searched and I didn't find that this was fulfilled so I'm going to post a ton of ref shots and art in hopes we can get something done.

j9JbM1J.png

w4jAFYV.png

j1ILScw.jpg

oidtvAJ.png

dqHRUiF.png

TLpXBjt.jpg

Ur8AH69.png

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Here she he is:

827b67345012645.jpg

Her His hair seems a little too big, I tried different things but I couldn't make something better. The head size on the reference shot is really different from SDT's heads so it was difficult to adapt, especially since it's not really a profile picture because the head is a little on the side.
The clothes are the best I could find to look like the game, the shoes can be found in MoralMeus Imports - shoes and more | Undertow and the boot cut pants in lson's Real Life Imports! (New projects) | Undertow . The hair and custom data are on SyntaxTerror's Imports (Added Rachel from A Model Life & Furutaka from KanColle) | Undertow .

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Nigida said:
He could almost pass for a girl, nice work.
Damned! I didn't noticed this:

a48f4d345110765.jpg

It is the first time (I believe) that I get caught by a transvestite!
It was dark, I was drunk... ;D

Nigida

Potential Patron
SyntaxTerror said:
Nigida said:
He could almost pass for a girl, nice work.
Damned! I didn't noticed this:

a48f4d345110765.jpg

It is the first time (I believe) that I get caught by a transvestite!
It was dark, I was drunk... ;D

I might have fallen for that as well, but the YAOI in the title gave it away. ;D

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Nigida said:
I might have fallen for that as well, but the YAOI in the title gave it away. ;D

I learnt a new word today (Yaoi).
I'm a complete noob when it comes to manga and anime thingies. I am from the old school: Saint Seiya, Nikki larson (City hunter anime), Ranma ½, etc.
I never opened a manga book... ::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.