Nu'ar Studios

3D Artist
Writer
Author
Lifelong Secret

DQgIjoq.png

Overview:
Sooner or later, all secrets come out… Or don’t they?

Take on the role of Anna and her brother and find out what the young girl’s heart holds. You will have to experience life through her eyes, the eyes of a young girl who has to struggle with the most powerful feeling in the world – love. Will she be able to hold it back, or will all the things she is trying so hard to keep deep within her heart one day burst out and destroy her whole life? Only time will tell…

This game is a side story to Nu’ar Studio’s main project, The Last Enchantress: Revival.​

Developer: Nu'ar Studios (Patreon, SubscribeStar, Discord)
Censored: No
Version: Day 10
Language: English, Russian
3dcg, female protagonist, animated, vaginal sex, oral sex, creampie, choice-based, male protagonist, multiple protagonist, family (not incest), Text-based

Continuation of the story
15000 new words
777 new images
Download links:
Mega:
Windows/Linux, Mac, Android

4pyA3Ce.jpg
Z9c2orT.jpg
q8juLhL.jpg
wDuaCsq.jpg
ybKZKSW.jpg
yt7gear.jpg
R4nGDax.jpg

Last edited:

Nu'ar Studios

3D Artist
Writer
Author
Merry Christmas, everyone!
Fy00B2p.png

Hello, everyone,

Today is a wonderful day that brings many of us all over the world together. And I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! May this day be filled with light, and may you and your loved ones feel joy and happiness. Stay always healthy and safe, and may nothing ever darken your mood. I hope the New Year will bring all of us lots of amazing experiences that will soon become fond memories we will cherish.

Thank you for the immense amount of support you’ve given me this year. I love all of you! I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart 💗!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

p.s. I also gave a little present to my patrons in the form a story about Lara Croft. Go to Patreon to find out more

Last edited:

Nu'ar Studios

3D Artist
Writer
Author
Lifelong Secret, vol. 5 release dates
IMG_4914.jpg

Hello, everyone,

I have good news for you. Lifelong Secret, vol. 5 (Day 10) is now available to top-tier patrons. In the new instalment of this TLE Story, you’ll witness some new developments in Anna’s life, meet some new characters and experience exciting new events. I hope you’ll enjoy it!

And as usual, here’s the release schedule:

Archmage/First Arcanists/Wealthy Merchants ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ here
Elder and Young Arcanists ($10+) ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ 02/11/23
Adepts ($5+) ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ 02/15/23
Newbies ($1+) ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ 02/23/13

Have a good one!

Nu'ar Studios

3D Artist
Writer
Author
LLS, vol. 5 public release date and congratulations
IMG_4994.jpg

Hey, everyone,Today my $1 patrons can access the latest instalment of Lifelong Secret. And I’m happy to announce that the public version will be available on the 2nd of March. So, very soon, all of you will be able to experience the new chapter of this TLE Story.

I would also like to congratulate all men from the post-Soviet states on Defender of the Fatherland Day! Be brave and happy, and always pursue your dreams!

Have a good one!

Nu'ar Studios

3D Artist
Writer
Author

Lifelong Secret, vol. 5 release for everyone

IMG_5026.jpeg

Lifelong Secret, vol. 5 is now available. Happy gaming:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.