[PC] [Ren'Py] Forgotten Paradise 1.0 Final (1 Viewer)

Void Star

Potential Patron
Hi everyone. I want to present to you my game -- Forgotten Paradise.

What is it?
It’s an adult visual novel that will take you on an adventure. It won’t be one of those games where the protagonist is stuck in a house throughout the game (not that there is anything wrong with that). I just want to make it as adventurous as possible. Even though the main theme is Sci-Fi it will shift throughout the game. I don’t plan to have the game revolve only in space.

Story:
You play as a happily married man with 2 wonderful daughters. Everything was going okay in your life, until one day you heard about a paid social trip to space. You decided to try your luck and participate with your whole family. Making it through the end will reward you with a good sum of money that will help with your mortgage and most importantly, get your daughters through college. And to your surprise you got picked and not only you, but your whole family. On the day you're supposed to leave, you meet a strange man who tells you you're being used as a guinea pig for a test experiment on a serum that wipes out memories. He gives you a pill that will negate that effect. Although you are too late to warn your family you can at least watch over them or take advantage of the fact they have no memories of you or their siblings? The choice will be yours.

The plan is to have quite a bit of story and different sexual content. There is quite a few unique characters with unique morphs that only exist in this game.

• Sci-Fi
  • Fantasy
  • Monsters
  • Exhibitionism
  • Corruption
  • I****t
  • Voyeurism
  • NTR
  • Femdom
  • Foot fetish
  • Big tits/small tits
  • Lesbian
  • Threesome
  • Big cock
  • Pregnancy
  • Body/gender change
  • Anal
  • And more...

Download:
Public version:
Patreon version: 1.0 (includes full Walkthrough, Android port and all renders in the current update)

If you have any suggestions or concerns, please let me know. :) If you want to see more updates and support me, then head over to Patreon:

Void Star is creating Adult Games | Patreon

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi.
I've deleted several of your old update posts. When you post a new update, please delete outdated update posts. They add no value to the forum, and prevent members from getting to the most recent information about your game.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Void Star

Potential Patron
1.0 is out for Public. That will be the final update for a while. Perhaps I will come back to the universe at some point in the future. Thanks to anyone that played the game. Hope you enjoyed it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.