Remove body parts (1 Viewer)

wolsik

Content Creator
Is it possible to remove (with a mod) parts of her body. like arms and legs? If so, how do I do so?
What I specifically want to do may be more difficult tho. I want to change the shape of the jaw a little, but I don't want the "old" jaw peeking from the side. Can I remove the old jaw and have the new one fully functional (animated)?

Thanks.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Can I remove the old jaw and have the new one fully functional (animated)?
Yes and no. You can use Faceless Faceless ' Loader Template to inject a new jaw into the scene. I don't think that it includes a commented-out line of code to conceal the old jaw, but you can write one.

The tricky part is going to be adapting the lips to fit the new jaw shape. There's no easy answer there; you'll need to dig into the decompiled code (e.g. Her::updateLips::3192), proxy out a few functions, and replace them with rewritten versions of your own (incorporating different hardcoded values ... or new adaptive code if you want to be clever).

The tongue could also be a challenge, but probably a less significant one. You could stretch it so that it reaches "over" the longer jaw, or change it's origin point ... or just hide it entirely.

wolsik

Content Creator
I figured I could do an animated jaw if I just draw (and everything that that implies) on top of Faceless' jaw template... so I guess that it's ok.
There is no line of code on the template that conceal the old jaw and I have no idea how to write one (little to no knowledge on codding). Can you help me with that? If it's too much trouble, I can live with the old jaw there. I just wanted to get rid of it for fanciness sake :D

I don't think the lips will be a problem... just draw on top of the template, right? Also, another Plus if I can get rid of that too.

I don't care about the tongue, so it can go suck a dick... or.. don't.

Thanks for the response.

stuntcock

Content Creator
There is no line of code on the template that conceal the old jaw
Shotgun approach: conceal everything (including RGB lipstick layers) to ensure that it doesn't interfere with your new sprites. You'll probably want to rollback some of this stuff once you've got a working prototype.

Code:
  //---------------------------upper lips
   ulip = new upperlip();
   loader.loadManual(ulip, her.head.face);
   loader.XYRA(ulip, "x:120;y:100;r:0;a:1");

her.topLipstickContainer.visible = false;
   her.head.face.lipHighlight.visible = false;
   her.head.face.lipShading.visible = false;
   her.head.face.lipFill.visible = false;
   her.head.face.lipOutline.visible = false;
  her.head.headTan.face.lipFill.visible = false;
  her.head.headTan.face.lipOutline.visible = false;

I don't think the lips will be a problem... just draw on top of the template, right?
Yes, but you'll need to draw on top of each keyframe. And ensure that they tween properly, so that all of the intermediate (partially-open) mouth shapes will look correct. If you're drawing "longer" lips (to achieve a longer/deeper mouth) then they may animate strangely. Just be sure to keep lots of backups in case testing shows that some particular shape-change leads to an unsatisfactory result -- you'll want to be able to revert to your prior version.

The whole thing depends heavily on whether you're trying to "pull" the intersection of the lips deeper into the cheeks ... or whether you're trying to "stretch" the lips (and teeth, and philtrum, and nose, and chin) towards the right into empty space.

Either way, feel free to post your FLA once you've created some WIP sprites. Faceless Faceless or myself may be able to offer support with AS3 coding, animation tweens, or layering difficulties.

Also, another Plus if I can get rid of that too.

Code:
function initl(l) {

//---------------------------jaw
   jaw = new newjaw();
   loader.loadManual(jaw, her.head.jaw);
}

//her face
function updateFace() {
   jaw.gotoAndStop(her.head.jaw.currentFrame);

ulip.gotoAndStop(her.head.face.currentFrame);
   ulip.shape.gotoAndStop(her.head.face.lipOutline.currentFrame);

//ulipstick.gotoAndStop(her.head.face.currentFrame);
   //ulipstick.shape.gotoAndStop(her.head.face.lipOutline.currentFrame);

//llipstick.gotoAndStop(her.head.face.lipOutline.currentFrame);
   for (var iii:uint=0; iii<her.head.jaw.numChildren;iii++){
     her.head.jaw.getChildAt(iii).visible = false;
   }
   her.tongueContainer.visible = false;
   her.head.jawBack.visible = false;
   jaw.visible = true;
}

wolsik

Content Creator
Well, I can get rid of the upperlip, but I can't get the jaw to desappear. To be more specific, I'm trying to help Furries with that detail and I may do the same in a future mod. Here's Furries thread: Furries' Furry Mods!
He posted the .fla so it can be improved. The "transparency" problem I think is because the check has this behavior when the penis enters. I think this can be turned off and i'm gonna look it up. The problem I want your help solving, if it's not much trouble, is making the "old" jaw desappear and have only the "new" one.

Faceless

Content Creator
Try this:
Code:
for(i = 0; i < her.head.jaw.numChildren; i++) {
  her.head.jaw.getChildAt(i).visible = false;
}

wolsik

Content Creator
I tested it in template (empty mod) and this are the result:

bI5Kqk2.png

The first one is what happens as soon as the mod loads, then as soon as the mouth moves, it looks like the secons one (and stays like that).
I may be doing somethis wrong. I just paste the lines you gave me in the template. It's the same result with a custom jaw.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Please post your current FLA file. The back-and-forth replies involving specific lines of AS3 is proving to be somewhat ineffective.

wolsik

Content Creator
I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier. Things happened.
I dont really have a .fla. I pretty much just opened Faceless' template v0.98 and put the code Faceless provided there just to see if the jaw was removed, with the above results.
I was able to remove the jaw like the first picture shows, stoping it from reapearing like the second picture shows, using this line of code:

her.head.jaw.visible = false;

(the brown outline still appears)

Well, I wanted to remove the jaw before doing anything else, but yeah, here's the jaw I want to replace the old jaw with. Obviously I will re-draw the jaw if I need to cover more empty space (if I manage to remove the old jaw, that is).

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

FurMouthSV2.fla
88.3 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.