Remember Me (1 Viewer)

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
that's because game reviews are completely worthless now. you can read reviews that bash a big named game for most of the review, but they'll still score it a 9/10. they honestly aren't worth reading or watching at all, just watch someone play it on youtube or a stream for a little bit to see if it's in your taste

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Well I finally got around to finishing the game today. Overall it was a decent experience. Combat was very much like Arkham Asylum/City. I enjoyed the visual aesthetic of the game and the VA for the main character was above average. Unfortunately the VA for Edge (the guy that talks to you throughout the entire game) didn't seem to mesh very well with Nilin's. The puzzle mechanic which pops up... 3 or 4 times throughout the game was pretty unique although a lot of the time it was just trial and error. The concept of the story in itself I thought was interesting but I thought it could have used a bit more presentation throughout the game. If you're a fan of the gameplay style, I would say it's worth the time to check out.

Ryona-wise, there wasn't a whole lot. A few quick QTE's and mostly melee moves against humanoid enemies. Nilin does have quite a bit of hit sounds though and the enforcers love to taunt her. If you've seen some of my other posts about games like Bloodrayne 2, you know how much I love enemy taunts. :D This game has roughly the same amount of ryona as Aeon Flux. There are only a handful of grapple/grab type moves that Nilin has to deal with. Boundy already posted a gif of one against Kid Christmas. The prison enforcers have a grab move where they come up from behind and press their stun baton against the side of Nilin's head. It's quick but still a nice looking move. RememberMe-2013-06-30-13-22-36-54.avi_snapshot_00.24_[2013.06.30_13.34.jpg
There's also a boss fight later in the game where these giant leapers will grab you by the ankle and slam you down on the ground. That's about all the ryona I saw in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.