[Released] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game (1 Viewer)

WeebLoop

Vivacious Visitor
Just curiosity, (on free mode) the game has world unlocks things based on the taming count, right?
Like the Second Slave Bar in Mofu Village that you unlock after getting 10 tamings of each species.
-There are other things after like this? specifically after surpassing the 20 taming.

Also, how is going the next project?

NymphoKyun

Casual Client
Just curiosity, (on free mode) the game has world unlocks things based on the taming count, right?
World areas currently unlock by days passed count (originally was based on total taming count, but was changed later on).
15 Day - Mofu Lake area unlock.
32 Day - Wargs area (32 to give a day off after the special event)
Like the Second Slave Bar in Mofu Village that you unlock after getting 10 tamings of each species.
Actually, second Slave Bar spot also unlocks based on days (day 19), plus checking if the player has built a slave bar (the first one)
-There are other things after like this? specifically after surpassing the 20 taming.
Days based : these (the ones above) are all of the unlocks (from what i recall).
Taming Count based : shaving and dresses. I think these are all there was for taming counts.
Also, how is going the next project?
Going nice, currently a bit busy with the animations. Sorry for the lack of updates, i'll try to add some sneak peaks in a few weeks ;)

Cheers,
~NK

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Vivacious Visitor
Seems like if you manage to activate the FutaxSlime LVL2, Loop2 (Milking Parlor Hact) The Slime mimics Nishy Skin
PD: I didn't know that animation existed before certain bug showed it

Captura.PNG

WeebLoop

Vivacious Visitor
i got curious, do the new project will include story parts related to the main plot of SB or just will be only H and storyless?

NymphoKyun

Casual Client
i got curious, do the new project will include story parts related to the main plot of SB or just will be only H and storyless?
It's more about hentai rather then story. Experimenting with hentai simulation type genre, including a few extra twists.
The game does fit in the main storyline, just not sure how much story will players get out of it.

I was considering a future 2d platformer with Lily's side story (including her mission to the orks dungeon), but it's still in the ideas stage.

P.S.: Soon i'll start rolling the sneak peaks :)

Cheers,
~NK

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.