Registration / Confirmation E-mail Issues (Updated August 2023) (2 Viewers)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
As of 2021, someone helped us fix a lot of our ongoing registration e-mail issues. The site had a lot of issues with this over the past few years for certain e-mail domains so if it affected you, you have my sincerest apologies. I know in particular, domains based in Germany were dropping a lot of our e-mails, but that should be fixed and they can now be used again for registration.

Banned e-mail domains

The following domains have been banned for use from account registration due to abuse or repeated delivery issues:​
pokemail.net​

If you haven't received your confirmation e-mail:

1. Check your junk/spam folder
Because some e-mails inevitably contain keywords that are 'adult' due to the nature of the site, some e-mail providers will mark our e-mails as junk or spam and the e-mail may get routed to your junk/spam folder automatically. Please check those folders!
2. Be patient
E-mail is not a perfect system and delivery times can be delayed for a variety of reasons, some within our control but most of them aren't. Try waiting 15 minutes and requesting the e-mail be sent again if you don't see it. The link to resend will be shown if you're logged in and your account is still pending verification.
3. If the mail isn't in your spam/junk folder and you've waited, whitelist noreply@undertow.email and request another confirmation e-mail to be sent.
Some providers may explicitly require you to whitelist our sending e-mail address or domain. Try doing that and requesting another activatoin e-mail. Again, the link to re-send the confirmation e-mail will be at the top of the page while you're signed into an unconfirmed account.
4. If it's been more than an hour after you requested another confirmation e-mail to be sent, double-check you didn't fat finger your e-mail address on accident and it's not in your junk/spam folder...
If you're 100% sure you have the right e-mail address, tried the steps above and still no love, please create a thread on the Guest Room subforums or report the issue to staff on Discord in the #support channel. A valid account is not required to post in the Guest Room.
Why was my registration blocked?

We're trying to use the least annoying captchas and instead employ multiple spammer databases to combat registration of bots and the like.​
It is possible your e-mail or IP is on one of these databases if you've ever had your e-mail account compromised by a trojan or malware. They can also be associated with these blacklists if you use them while utilizing VPNs or Tor which some spammers will use to do their thing. We don't manage these lists and if your IP, e-mail, or username are on them unfortunately we don't have the resources to address that from our end for you and we need these tools to maintain a barrier between us and spammers.​
You can request your IP or e-mail be removed from these databases from the maintainer's website. These are the two main ones we use and their forms to request removals from their database:​

Last edited:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
If you've tried to register in the past few days, the e-mails are working again. Use the link at the top of the page to request another confirmation. The ones that failed to send previously won't show up so you have to request a new one.

theDesaster

Potential Patron
dude there is no way i can find "start conversation" buttons so i post here,
trying to get my acc verified 2 days now but no email what so ever is incoming to my mail acc so HELP PLS

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'll let d£t d£t know you have not received the confirmation e-mail.

Zamuron

Potential Patron
trying to get my acc verified 4 days now but no email. and i trying to send a new verified. but no email is comming
and sorry for my bad english skills. iam not good in english.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
trying to get my acc verified 4 days now but no email. and i trying to send a new verified. but no email is comming
and sorry for my bad english skills. iam not good in english.
I'll let d£t d£t know you have not received the confirmation e-mail.

H

Hildibald

Hey,
i have the same problem with the confirmation e-mail. There is no Mail comming. I tried to send an new mail, but this wont work either. Please look into it :)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hey,
i have the same problem with the confirmation e-mail. There is no Mail comming. I tried to send an new mail, but this wont work either. Please look into it :)

I sent a private conversation to d£t d£t to let him know you have not received the confirmation e-mail.

B

Blogging Ninja

I cannot register. it says there has been a server error when I try. I've tried a few times over the last several days and with different Username/Emails just in case something was an issue with those. Help please?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hello.
Someone else reported the same issue.
Several days ago the site administrator disabled registrations during the update of the board software. I've asked him if he's reactivated registration, but have not yet received an answer.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Sorry registration was borked for several days guys and thank you @Shonic-Hollow for reporting it. The original post has been updated with new information and some of our thresholds for blocking registration using the DNSBL and StopForumSpam databases have been relaxed to address issues people were having with registration. Thanks for your patience!

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Updated April 16 2021:
  • .de domain e-mails have been removed from the blacklist
  • pokemail.net has been added to the blacklist due to abuse

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
There were some intermittent issues with our e-mail provider over the last 48 hours where a small minority of e-mails did not got sent out. If you're still waiting for a confirmation e-mail, try requesting one now and it should arrive.

JolieRocks

Potential Patron
If you've tried to register in the past few days, the e-mails are working again. Use the link at the top of the page to request another confirmation. The ones that failed to send previously won't show up so you have to request a new one.
I need to delete my account I made it by mistake and now I can't delete it

SharonMendell

2D Artist
3D Artist
Animator
Designer
Writer
Author
Videographer
Streamer
Editor
If you've attempted to register in the previous several days, the e-mails are functioning again. To seek more verification, please click the link provided at the top of this page. You'll need to ask for a new one since the old ones won't be there.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
If you've attempted to register in the previous several days, the e-mails are functioning again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.