"Reel" Chenault (1 Viewer)

astounded

Avid Affiliate
"Reel" Chenault[attachimg=6] from "The Rum Diaries"
Sorry, I don't know how to make SWFs (yet).

Attachments

• Chenault.png
    Chenault.png
    233.4 KB · Views: 1,971
  • ChenaultSample.png
    ChenaultSample.png
    509.2 KB · Views: 5,714

Dtmrm

Potential Patron
Re: "Reel" Chenault (Amber Heard)

I love Amber Heard! Such a natural beauty. This is the first "Real hair" I have tried and it is pretty cool. I haven't seen the movie yet so I'm thinking I need to see it... I also saved the one for Scarlet Johansen (Don't know who made that one) as Black Widow so im going to have to check that one out too. Thanks a bunch!

Mak

Content Creator
Re: "Reel" Amber Heard

TOlive said:
Should change Smamber Smeard to 'Chenault' (character name from movie), or something.

By this he means remove her name or change her name to the name of the character she played.

Using real people's names is against the rules, rule #2 here: Board Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ. It doesn't mean you can't post the hair, but give them a read or this topic may get deleted.

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Re: "Reel" Amber Heard

Mak said:
TOlive said:
Should change Smamber Smeard to 'Chenault' (character name from movie), or something.

By this he means remove her name or change her name to the name of the character she played.

Using real people's names is against the rules, rule #2 here: Board Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ. It doesn't mean you can't post the hair, but give them a read or this topic may get deleted.

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I'll change it ASAP.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Hmm, that hair could be used to make a "reel" Patrick Nagel SDT girl.

http://www.patricknagel.com/gallery.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.