Red Son's Dialogs (Updated 09/04/13) (1 Viewer)

RedSon

Potential Patron
Good day to you.

I love this comunity and always wanted to give my contribution.
I'll start by sharing some dialogs I've made for personal use, they are all written in the "old school way of dialogs" and were hugely influenced by previously ones.
Credits must be given to "TetsuyaHikari", "rubix", "BaconMinion", "Steinman516" and "Combox" for the inspirational and amazing works; and to "Pim_gd" for reviewing my dialogs before release.

Here it comes, a small description of the content can be seen in []:

Slutty Daughter 1: [incest; not forced; addicition; age mentioned]
Your wife is a slut that is always in need for sex; your little daughter sees everything and has become curious about it. You know your baby daughter has being talking with your wife about it and that she is now lusting for you and keeps constantly teasing you with her young body. Now you just have to teach her how to be your girl.
PS: There's only two lines talking about age, just search for "ten" and you find then.

Slutty Daughter 2: [incest; not forced; addicition; throatgasm; sequel (from Slutty Daugher 1)]
Seven years after your little daughter's sucking debut, she has turned into a insatiable cock sucker. Now a incredible hot teen with an endless lust for you; after so many years of practice she've became a pro in the art of loving a cock, her throat is still tight though, so be patient with your slutty little girl.

Slutty Mommy: [incest; not forced]
Your mother has always been a slut, and has started teasing you with her hot body for some time. Your father has not being that close to his wife anymore, so it is up to you to deal with her lustful desires. One day, while your father was out, your mother finally takes off her blouse and starts talking serious about you and your cock.

Slutty Princess: [incest; tsundere]
You are the King and everyone shall bend to your will.
You have a hot teen daughter that has been placed in reclusion from others men's eyes for too long, she has only you as a manly reference and has been lusting for a private time with you for months, since she caught you fucking one of your servents.

Slutty Sister: [incest; not forced; obsession]
Your nerdy little teen sister is living with you and your wife so she can be closer to school; the "problem" is that she is obsessed about you. She is starting to discover her sexuality and wants you to teach her all about it. She has been teasing you for a while and one day you give up and decide to do what she was asking for.

Any suggestion, correction or comment will be welcome.
You are free to use my dialogs for your own work, just give proper credit.

"NEW!!!"
Man, last time I checked Kona was still working, long time ago, anyway, I uploaded new versions of Slutty Daughter 1 and 2, the changes were made five months ago, so don't expect anything fancy, just altered and added lines for HER and HIM.

Changelog:
Created - 04/04/13 (five original files)
Update 1 - 04/05/13 (Pim_gd typos corrections)
Update 2 - 09/04/13 ("Slutty Daughter 1 and 2" only - new lines for HER and HIM)

Attachments

Slutty Daughter 1.txt
46 KB · Views: 4,071

Slutty Daughter 2.txt
74.4 KB · Views: 3,782

Slutty Mommy.txt
61.2 KB · Views: 5,245

Slutty Princess.txt
29.6 KB · Views: 4,015

Slutty Sister.txt
35.9 KB · Views: 5,358

Slutty Daughter 1.1.txt
57.5 KB · Views: 2,833

Slutty Daughter 2.1.txt
74.2 KB · Views: 3,270

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: Red Son's Dialogs

I quite liked the dialogues - when it comes to incest it is usually forced and most of these dialogues were in fact not forced. This kinda makes it easier for me to conjure up a hot mental image of sorts - rather than forced dialogues, where my attention is directed towards an abusive person.
... That said, the dialogue that WAS forced managed to get this problem out of the way for me because it doesn't feature a male voice - and as such, the abuse is a lot more on the background rather than on the foreground.

Also, spell-checking dialogues is hard to do with a boner.

Removed attachments as the updates have been added to the first post.

RedSon

Potential Patron

Also, spell-checking dialogues is hard to do with a boner.

LOL! Totally agree.

I'll wait and see if there will be any more correction, if not I''ll update my files with yours.
Thanks.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

Just had a short glimpse at the last two dialogues - slutty princess and slutty sister - and would like to make some remarks:

#1 - not too bad for some early attempts. The lastest versions of SDT support some more things to bring a bit more differentiation to dialogues, like the possibility to let the male speak, too, but for basic dialogues yours ain't bad..

#2 - due to the way you set the moods for the girls, they will change from one mood to the other constantly, destroying any kind of natural "flow" the dialogue could have. It's not neccessary to set the mood for each line. It rather would be good to CHECK the mood, so certain lines only show up when her mood is going in a certain direction.

#3 - "intro" isn't the abbreviation for "introduction". At least not in the sense most people see in an introduction. These lines are supposed to be displayed BEFORE the first completed deepthroat. So a line like "That is not going anywhere near my mouth." might show up, while the little princess has been taking down 75% of that cock a couple of times already - which wouldn't make much sense, right? So you might want to look at the "intro" lines you used under this aspect again..

For further guidance in the depths of dialogue writing You might want to have a look at this extensiv and comprehensive guide about dialogues by Slingerbult.

Your dialogues show potential, You just have to refine Your skills a bit more.. so keep on writing :)

RedSon

Potential Patron
Re: Red Son's Dialogs (Updated 04/05/13)

Thanks for the supprot T0mcat!
I actually haven't read the new guide, sure gonna read it now.
It'll take some time before I made these structural reforms, but they will come.

Also, I updated the files with Pim_gd last fix, the new files have the same name, so just substitute the older ones.

C

CumSlut

Hey!

New to the site and all. I really like all of your work. However, with the mew SDT allowing you to have a female as the one getting the cock sucked, I was wondering if a "Mother + Daughter" (the Daughter being the one blowing the Mother) could work? Just a thought!

RedSon

Potential Patron

CumSlut said:
Hey!

New to the site and all. I really like all of your work. However, with the mew SDT allowing you to have a female as the one getting the cock sucked, I was wondering if a "Mother + Daughter" (the Daughter being the one blowing the Mother) could work? Just a thought!

Thanks and of course it could work, but I just don't have the time for editing it, feel free to do it. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.