Recruiting for large title in development (1 Viewer)

M

mistula

Greetings!

Ill and myself are working on a big project! If you don't know Ill's work take a gander over on [RPG Maker] RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners - The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums

We are recruiting for a full 3d in-depth rpg hentai title we will be using offbeater to fundraiser and we will be using a top of the line 3d engine. This is slated to start this fall/winter.

Right now we are looking for our third man/woman who has skill in 3d rendering/3d character modeling

If you are interested please PM either Me or Ill Ill is currently working on the release of Dungeons and Prisoners so please pm me first.

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
a question, is offbeatr has a lot of user who is into anime?

and Is this your first game? I kinda suggest to start with something easy and less ambitious if it is.

M

mistula

a question, is offbeatr has a lot of user who is into anime?

and Is this your first game? I kinda suggest to start with something easy and less ambitious if it is.

I believe I linked Ill's current game which is by far the best hentai rpg I have ever played and is receiving massive reviews on DLsite and ULMF. He has done all the programing on that from the ground up. Also the engine we are using is top notch for both animated video and game-play. Before we post on offbeater we will of course have a working concept demo, Story, art and by then Ill will have released the second in the series of Dungeons and Prisoners which is a play on DnD as that is the foundation of the game.

Aside from what I stated we are unable to provide the names of other games we have worked on and to which we are involved with. If you have the skills we are looking for we will of course speak more. If you have any comments as to the skill please take a look at Dungeons and Prisoners in the link I posted. It is a top of the line Hentai/Ryo game. We are moveing past RPG maker now however, there are better engines out there.

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
Don't worry, I've checked the link and I'm sure that Ill Akimoto is an amazing person but trying to keep up with his skill and work ethic might be hard for most people (japanese are hardworker to the extreme).

Unless you're also involved in developing Dungeon & Prisoner, I still suggest to start with something more simple and not an RPG. Maybe a roguelike game instead. If you still insist on doing an RPG I suggest to divide the game into 2 or 3 games as sequels instead of 1 large game. Remember, not using RPG maker means that you need to make an RPGmaker first before you can build your game.

ponyexpress

Potential Patron
Chiming in with advice as well - If you are doing an RPG without much prior experience find someone with game development experience to ensure balance and direction, even if they are just a talented GM for tabletop games with an eye for detail (better than just simply an enthusiast). If I had more time I would offer but I'm not sure I can take on the commitment right now.

I imagine there may already be a director with such capabilities since you sound like you may be directly inspired by D&D, and I'm assuming core gameplay mechanics (moving away from RPG maker) may be similar.

Since you are looking for 3D modeling, is this a paid position and what formats are preferred?

M

mistula

Chiming in with advice as well - If you are doing an RPG without much prior experience find someone with game development experience to ensure balance and direction, even if they are just a talented GM for tabletop games with an eye for detail (better than just simply an enthusiast). If I had more time I would offer but I'm not sure I can take on the commitment right now.

I imagine there may already be a director with such capabilities since you sound like you may be directly inspired by D&D, and I'm assuming core gameplay mechanics (moving away from RPG maker) may be similar.

Since you are looking for 3D modeling, is this a paid position and what formats are preferred?

Again thanks for the "suggestions on where to start" but this is not a thread looking for suggestions we already have a business plan, goals and working tech demos. we know where we stand and with what skill we can bring it. it shocks me that people still doubt indie developers especially considering the large success that indie is getting right now. Yes hentai is a niche genre but DLsite still sells millions of copies a year. That market is more then enough to support large scale games. Bonetown is another good example as is the next game that developer made.

The position is paid if you want piece work pay. But as I said we are looking for a third man preferably. Someone joining the team and receiving all the benefits that gives.

H-Games will never evolve if someone is not willing to take a big step. We are taking that step.

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
The reason that I said what I said is because you're making a large RPG. Among game developers, RPG is known as a monster to handle.

I won't doubt you if you're making another genre or making an RPG with RPGmaker/Renpy, especially since you have Ill in your team.

Anyway, I give you suggestion because I want your team to have a higher chance of success, don't misunderstand ok :D !

M

mistula

The reason that I said what I said is because you're making a large RPG. Among game developers, RPG is known as a monster to handle.

I won't doubt you if you're making another genre or making an RPG with RPGmaker/Renpy, especially since you have Ill in your team.

Anyway, I give you suggestion because I want your team to have a higher chance of success, don't misunderstand ok :D !

Those are both outdated engines. I ment it when I said top of the line engine.

L

L'Eremita

So, in which language will you release this game of yours? I am getting interested, though I really only can make 2d art. It's a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.