Real Action Wrestling (Angel Dust) (1 Viewer)

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Mixed wrestling matches with Angel Dust are some of the most satisfying shows that I have had a pleasure to watch. Angel Dust is attractive and has a petite lightly-muscled body. But what I like the most about her is that she can take a really heavy beating in wrestling matches, a beating which (at least in the matches shown below) looks so realistic that, even though it is staged, must still hurt a lot. So without further ado here are a few download and youtube links with mixed matches with her.

In all downloads she loses the fight, takes one hell of a beating and gets very little offence.

Fight against TJ Dynamite

Angel_Dust_vs_TJ_dynamite_@_RAW_on_1-20-09_for_the_Cruiser_Weight_Championship.avi_thumbs_[2011..jpg

Fight against Josh Emanuel

Fight against Scott Prodigy

Second fight against TJ Dynamite

She fares a bit better in the following matches uploaded on youtube, but still takes a lot of punishment.

Fight against Bruno Roguetti

Fight against David Torres

Fight against Chiyudo Ropa

Fight against Tristen Tyler

Fight against The Real Josh Emanuel

Fight against Trystan Tylor

Fight against Stevie Edwards

Second fight against Stevie Edwards

Bon appetit.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Well, both Real Action Wrestling youtube channels (realactionwrestling1 and redbeard767) as well as their myspace profile haven't been updated for a long time now. The newest match with Angel Dust is the following intergender tag team match:

Part 1

Part 2

I generally don't like intergender tag matches because women usually don't get to fight men in them (or only for a limited time), but in this one Angel Dust receives quite a punishment from the opposing team's male wrestlers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.