Rayne's Tournament (Alternate fights.) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter crazyman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

crazyman

As you know of the original thread, I have a few female characters who are dominated and lose their fights. I wanted to add some variety so I decided to create alternate fights with the various characters. Story's stay the same though the clothes will change as well as the participants. I will skip some of the details and just say to refer to the original thread.

Tiff vs Bloody Drake.

Story: Refer to original thread.

Clothes: Very short daisy dukes, Plain white shirt that shows off her stomach covered by a flannel shirt and white tennis shows.

Looks: Small but tone arms, tone smooth legs, tan skin, dark brown hair. Pretty smile.

Drake

Story: Refer to original accept this time his power is to clone himself.

Clothes: Shirtless, bondage overalls, black leather pants, dark gloves and red hair which is very short.

Looks: In insanely good shape, not the biggest guy but looks a lot like a pro wrestler.

Round 1: Tiff vs Bloody Drake

Tiff walks into the cage a little concerned, she is hoping that her brother will be around.

Drake walks into the cage eye balling his enemy, this will be a fun one he thinks to him self as he drools at the thought of touching her legs.

Tiff: Oh god...You're that serial killer....the perverted one.

Tiff starts to back up in fear

Drake: Oh you've heard of me huh? Wanna be my groupie?

Tiff is terrified, she didn't think that the participants would be this violent. Before she can turn back she bumps into Drake. How did he move so quickly she wonders but then she turns around to realize there are two different Drakes.

Drake: Nice trick huh? That's what people like me get.

Tiff knows she's doomed but has decided that if she can at least survive this fight she can see her brother she gives a quick kick to the Drake right in front of her but is caught in a sleeper hold by the Drake behind her

Drake: Oh...I like it when they squirm!

Drake starts to squeeze tightly, her legs are off of the ground and she is clawing at his arm. Short qeezing breathes being heard by the two Drakes.

Drake: Hey other me, wanna have a little fun?

Clone: Hell yeah!

Drake releases her from the choke and she falls to her knees gasping her breath. Her hands are on her neck, she knows she is doomed but trys to fight back anyway as the clone pulls her up by her hair.

Drake: Let's give her some back trouble!

The clone quickly lifts her up in a torture rack and cranks really hard until he heres a crack, a loud scream is heard by Tiff as her hands go limp. He then lifts her over his head and the the other Drake sits down in a one knee position. The clone slams her on his knee and an even louder crack is heard follow by a short grunt from Tiff.

Drake: Oh my! That was just fucked up! Hahaha I like the way you think clone!

Drake pushes her off of his knee so that she is laying face down, she is now twiching and moaning in pain. Drake can't help but feel excited, he hasn't hurt someone in a long time and wants to savor the moment.

Tiff thinks: I can't give up....

The clone picks her up by her head while Drake sits down with his legs spread out, he places her head on Drakes crotch and Drake then wraps his legs around her neck with her face in his crotch.

Drake: Oh yeah you feel that!

Drake starts squeezing her neck really hard and you can here her muffled screaming. Her legs and body fwailing to try and get out of the hold, Drake tells the clone to let her struggle. He keeps squeezing until she starts moving less and less but then lets her go.

Drake: Man that felt good!

Drake pushes her nearly lifeless body off of him and she is now laying on her side, think we should give her a spanking?

The clone nods and picks her up into a stomach buster, a short gasp is heard from Tiff but she too tired to fight back. Drake then licks his hand and smacks her butt. It's so hard that Tiff is now crying and screaming. He keeps doing this for about three minutes before putting his hand on her crotch area.

Drake: That was fun...did you like that?...You want more...Nod if you want to live.

Tiff nods her head out of fear, she can barely move. Drake starts rubbing her crutch, she is laying face down with her butt in the air and starts rubbing faster and faster. Tiff now realizes what he is doing and starts clawing at his head but the clone grabs her hands and pins her face down. Now all she can do is moan as he makes her wet.

Drake: YEAAAAH BABY!

Tiff is moaning and crying at the same time, finally he lets go. She can barely move, humiliated, defeated and pain he decides to put her her out of her misery.

Drake: Let's finish this other me....

The clone picks her up into a pile drive and drake puts his hands on her feet and drives her to the ground with a spike pile driver. Her body goes limp as drake pushes her off.

Her eyes are now glazed over but he can still she see some twitching, he has the clone snap her neck and then high fives the clone. She never stood a chance.

C

crazyman

Blaine vs Suki

Backstories:

Blaine: A ruthless gangbanger from the hard streets of L.A, he was known for murdering his rivals in just under a minute. He was unlike most gangbangers though, he never used a gun but would kill his enemies by hand either by using his fists or his feet. One day he started attacking an under cover cop, he brought down scores of police men but eventually was handcuffed and thrown in prison. One day, he received a special letter from an unknown person. The note invited him to the tournament and promised him freedom in return, he arrived to meet a creepy man named Rayne who's face was covered by a dark shadow as they spoke. The man offered him an ability of his choosing. Blaine asked: Yeah? Whats da catch? He said there isn't one, just pick and you shall receive. Blaine: Prize? Rayne: What ever you want...and the freedom. He was then handcuffed and taken to the dressing room. He will be released one hour before the first fight.

Looks: He's a dark skinned, tatted up gangster. He is very, very built and has the whole six pack and muscle build going for him. He's not the biggest guy around but has a body much like Bruce Lee. He has a scar on the right side of his face from fights.

Clothes: He has chosen to be shirtless, he wears a large metal cross in the middle of his chest which hangs from a golden chain. He has several gang tattoos all over his body and tattoo that says kill all rivals on his back. He wears a pair of jeans with one leg rolled up to his knee. He also has a white bandana on his head.

Ability: He can change any part of his body into metal at anytime. His fists can become metal, his feet, everything. He can also change them back at anytime.

Story: Suki, the younger sister of Yurina. She is young popular girl in her college, also a cheerleader like her older sister she has also been practicing martial arts for a number of years. Unlike her sister, she does know how to fight with people but has never fought with some bigger than her. One day, she learns that her older sister has entered a tournament. She decides to sneak in and enter herself.

Looks: She is a petite and thin girl, standing at only 5 foot 8 she uses her looks to get what she wants. Her legs are also thin but incredibly tone, just the right amount of tone that you would expect on a cheerleader. Her skin is a little brighter than her sisters. In fact, she barely looks asian aside from her eyes. Her skin is a perfect tan with very shiny legs and everything perfectly shaved. Her hair is long and goes to the middle of her back. Her eyes are a bright blue and she wears some blues eye shadow with red lipstick.

Clothes: Because she wasn't planning on fighting, she is not wearing fighter attire. She is wearing very short daisy duke shorts, her smooth and perfectly shavin' legs very brightly being shown off with a little bit of her butt hanging out on the back side. Her shirt is a white baby T-shirt that says cute, it's a skin tight shirt and is a midriff shirt. Showing off her tone but delicate stomach. Her hair is tone and it's tied back but a pink hair band with a little white bow on it. She is also wearing Roman sandals much like Christie from Tekken wears.

Ability: Because she has no crime under her belt Rayne has not given her a power. She is unaware that the more violent participants have powers.

Round Begin:

*Suki walks into the metal cage. She looks up and down, reflecting on the way that the whole cage is made of a stiff silver metal with the exception of a blood stained grey matt in which they will be fighting on. The crowd is clearly various prisoners whom were invited to attend the event. Upon looking around, Suki realizes that she may be in over her head as she has never fought anyone other than students in her dojo.*

Announcer: Introducing the fighters....Suki! *The crowd Boo's as he proceeds to give her background. He then proceeds to introduce Blaine in which the crowd cheers. Blaine than walks into the cage and gives a dark smirk to Suki.*

Blaine: How are ya doin' little girl? You gonna last longer than the last one?

*Suki is unaware that he had killed his last opponent brutally so in her own arrogance, she flicks her hair back arrogantly and gets in her fighting stance.*

Suki: I'm not your average fighter, you know? You should be happy I'm even talking to you.

Blaine: ...You may not talking for long.

*The Bell rings and the fighters are in their fighting stances. Very suddenly Suki takes a high kick towards Blaine's head. Blaine however anticipates the kick and ducks. Before she can react Blaine grabs her leg and forces her into a take down position*

Suki: Shit!

*Suki lands hard on her back as Blaine is now mounted on top of her. Suki then puts her hands up in order to protect her face.*

Blaine: Ha! Not that it would help you lil' girl but I don't start with the face!

*Blaine then punches her in the ribs with his right hand. A shock of pain hits Suki as she struggles to catch her breath. She then releases her guard in order to protect her ribs but now she is wide open.*

Blaine: Stupid!

*Blaine starts choking her. Smiling and laughing as he thinks about how easy this fight is going to be.*

Suki: No....NO!

*Suki is struggling to breath as he slowly squeezes the life out of her. She weezes and clutches at his face as a sad attempt of getting him to let go. As he squeezes tighter she begins to panic and starts to kick her legs around out of desperation.*

Blaine: Damn girl! I may not need my powers after a....

*Suki starts clawing at his face causing him to let go.*

Blaine: Ahhhh!!! You stupid bitch!!!

*Blaine backs up into a corner as his face now has a nasty scratch over his last eye. Suki then shes the opportunity and charges at him.*

Blaine: Oh shi...

*Suki knees him in the stomach and starts punching and kicking him as fast and hard as she can. Suddenly, she feels as though she missed him and instead him a hard metal plate.*

Suki: Ah! What the hell!?

*She looks at her hand and realized that she has busted her hand. Blaine gives her a big evil smile as his body is slowly turning into a metal form*

Blaine:...See...Rayne knew I wasn't a trained fighter...

*His body turns into metal in a very similar state to the silver surfer*

Blaine: So he gave me a power...and now...You can't do shit.

*Blaine grabs suki by the neck and slams her into the cage*

Suki: Let go!

Blaine: Bitch you about the learn the hard way!

*Blaine holds her up by the neck and punches her in the face three times. Each punch more than doubling in pressure as his metal hands have made these punches harder.*

*Suki get's knocked out after the three punches falling to her side with her eyes rolling in the back of head as she twitches violently.*

Blaine: Oh we ain't done...

*Blaine gently slaps her on the cheek waking her up and then proceeds to pick her up by the hair.*

Suki: Okay...You win...I'm done....Just stop.

Blaine: I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told my last opponent. I ain't felt something good in a long time, and I just found out that I can everything into metal.

*Suki immediately realizes what he's about to do and tries to get away from him. He jerks her forward by her hair and proceeds to unzip his pants revealing a large metal cock*

Blaine: Best part is...You can't bite.

*Blaine forces her head on to his cock. Forcing Suki into a humiliating blow job. Suki can't do anything as it's metal and she can't over power him. She just starts screaming as he forces her up and down. Each stroke getting deeper and faster causing each minute to feel like an hour.*

Blaine: Ah, yeah!!

*As Blaines gets closer to cumming he forces her down deep and hard to the extent where it's gagging Suki violently. At this point Suki is just waiting for the pain to stop as tears run down her face.*

Blaine: And here is the best fucking part!

*Blaine slams his whole cock deep in his mouth and the cum just explodes in her mouth. Rather then let her go, he holds her on as he cums down her throat forcing her to gag and swallow.*

Blaine:...That's better...You feel better bitch?

*Suki is looking almost emotionless. She is shutting down. Blaine finally pulls her off as cum drips from her mouth and smiles as he holds her up by her hair.*

Suki:..Are we done?...Can I go home?...

Blaine: Oh I will take you home...

*Blaine zips up his pants with his left hand and knees her in the face. She immediately goes down grabbing at her face moaning in pain*

Blaine: I'm gonna take you home to heaven!

*Blaine mounts on top of her starts punching her in the face as hard as he can. About three hits in she stops moving and is just twitching.*

Suki:....

*Blaine is fully aware that she is done...but he wants to finish her off. He stands up and does the Hulk Hogan gesture to the crowd. He then proceeds to kick her so that she face down and sits on top of her back*

Blaine:...Remember lil' girl...this is to the death.

*Blaine tries to snap her neck but just manages to crack it violently. Suki is moaning and whimpering in pain. He then attempts to snap it again but only gets the same result.*

Blaine: Shit...Okay so I can't do that....

*Blaine then grabs her legs and puts her in the Walls of Jericho and pulls as hard as he can. Again, he manages to crack her back but can't quite snap it. Suki is in unimaginable pain as her neck and back are nearly broken. Blaine lets go her of her legs and then stands up.*

Blaine:...Ah...fuck it.

*Blaine stomps on her back which finally causes it to snap. He then sits on her back and elbows her in the neck, causing that to snap. The referee then comes in the rings and checks her pulse*

Referee: She dead.

*The referee raises Blaine's hand*

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.