Raven (teen titans) outfit? (1 Viewer)

jeffy

Potential Patron
Hey, I know there's a raven skin/hair mod...just curious if anyone can make her outfit?
939_148091.jpg

I would try, but a. I still haven't watched any tutorials so I don't know how and b. my drawing is usually crap....

f93

Casual Client
I've absolutely no idea who made it, but the body mod is buried in the archive under \ZZZZ_Extra_Content\Loader\ZZZ_Loader_Mods\Integrated as raven_body.swf, and there are two Raven heads (hooded or hoodless) under ZZZ_SWF_Imports\Teen_Titans.
It's a loader mod, so I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to post it as an attachment here.

jeffy

Potential Patron
Thanks. Actually I think you can link to them, because it'll ask for the password no matter what.

f93

Casual Client
I can't link to it because I can't find where it's posted, and we're not meant to upload Loader mods outside of the Loader forum because 99% of complaints before that rule was made were people complaining that loader mods don't work (because they weren't using them in the loader, which is needed to run them).
That said, the loader password isn't really too difficult to figure out, when you realise it's just asking what you need to run loader mods.

Like I said, that body mod is in the Archive, so it does exist.

f93

Casual Client
It's not like you needed the password to get the mod you were asking for - that's in the Archive, in the Imports forum. I actually can't find where the mod was originally posted, it's just that it's filed under a loader mods directory.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
I third the vanilla costume!

There are two Raven SWF mods FYI. Loader Costume/Hair/Body Code by Calla (don't know if it still works) and Vanilla Hair/Body Code by Fantum.

Both in Archive @ [bad link removed] of course and in spoiler below with some other Titan mods:

Raven & Starfire - by CALLA
(Loader Costumes / Body Code / Hair SWFs but Hair may load in Vanilla?)
[bad link removed]

Raven Skin Code - by ANON
[bad link removed]

Raven, Starfire, Jinx - by FANTUM
(Hair and Skin Code in SWF form).
FLA also available on thread if you want to tweak).
[bad link removed]

Miss Martian - Hair
[bad link removed]

Argent Hair - by ElQonquiztador
[bad link removed]

Troia & Wonder Girl - by TOLive (Hairs)
[bad link removed]

Troia & Wonder Girl - Body Codes (by me w/ TOlive's Hairs)
[bad link removed]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.