Rapunzel from Disney's "Tangled" (1 Viewer)

Daijosan

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I'm new, but I've been up and about the forums, looking at some stuff. But couldn't find anything of the new (and cute) Rapunzel from Disney's "Tangled"

First side shot.
qF9kSSu.png

Front shot for ideas on full face.
uEO2VN2.jpg

Perfect Side Shot
Szd1uKg.jpg

Dress.
KFX1yq4.jpg

Bluey5

Potential Patron
I don't think he is working on this anymore. At least there is no sign of it in his lovely ladies thread.

Daijosan

Potential Patron
Do you think there'd be someone else who could? Are you only allowed to request here or can you request at an artist's thread, cuz I've seen other threads of artist's who have done many Disney characters.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
You can request at the artist thread. Go ahead and try Dante again, he doesn't bite ;D.

I don't know anybody else in mind though ,considering that most people here just only make hairs. I like char codes and imports and such with the hairs.

Daijosan

Potential Patron
I agree :), peeps are nice here too. But yeah, I like the codes and the clothes as well, and not just the hairs. It's really the whole package that sells the character. They aren't much without their persona ;)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I didn't forget about her. She's still a W.I.P. in my SDT folder, along with about 20 others. I've been itching to get this one done for a while now, so I'll try to have her out by this weekend.

FYI: I love this movie, especiaclly the chameleon & Maximus

intruder007

Vivacious Visitor
Dante said:
I didn't forget about her. She's still a W.I.P. in my SDT folder, along with about 20 others. I've been itching to get this one done for a while now, so I'll try to have her out by this weekend.

FYI: I love this movie, especiaclly the chameleon & Maximus
Maximus is hilarious.

Daijosan

Potential Patron
Ahhh cool, thanks for letting me know. I'm new :s
Also tangled is one of my favourite Disney movies, it's amazing and I totally agree with you about maximus and the chameleon Hahaha!!

Daijosan

Potential Patron
I've seen Merida, on one of the artist's forums. http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2947.0
here you go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.