1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rachel (Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive)

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by YoYo SDT, May 17, 2016.

1. YoYo SDT

YoYo SDT Potential Patron

Request for Rachel from Ninja Gaiden (2004) and Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (2015).

I've found modders from back in the day have already done versions of her outfit and hair/earrings (Dante's Lovely Ladies (EPIC REVENGE) and Voltlight's imports - Updated 20/01/2014) - but I was hoping to see a creation of her alternate white top/jean shorts and suspender outfit, with fingerless gloves and suspenders as seen in the reference picture below:

[​IMG]

And versions of these outfits with the bikini and torn white shirt (and microjeans and red rose tattoo):

[​IMG]

Also something like this picture below but for Rachel. Not sure if there's an existing top like this one. I think the microjeans can be replicated already with what has already been created by the community.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  2. lemurian-seed

lemurian-seed Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Your reference images are, practically speaking, useless here. The parts that you want imported Must Be Presented In Profile View in order for the artist to draw it into the SDT canvas.

Please read these links before posting a request to understand this better:
    Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST ("Respect the artists")
    Introductory Resources

Secondly, the rose tattoo will not be visible as it lies on the left-side of her stomach, which is facing away from the camera in SDT. it would have to be moved or modified from its original design. If it was simply flipped it would still be very skewed, you would not be able to tell what it is. Further, its placement and height would cause it to be partially covered up by most underwear & bottoms designs.

3. YoYo SDT

YoYo SDT Potential Patron

Apologies! I will edit after finding more appropriate reference images.