Question about Tera Elin Censorship. (1 Viewer)

pixies

Potential Patron
I never really played Elin very much but I know some outfits were censored, can anyone tell me which ones were altered?

I know it was mostly robes, but I'm wondering if any leather or Heavy ones were also censored.

Lapuri

Potential Patron
Was passing by and noticed your question by occasion.

I don't play Tera for like last 4 years, but as far as I remember almost every armor was censored one way or another. Leather line suffered the least. Most armors, both cloth and heavy, have some stupid ugly pants added (and some leather armors too, except ones that had pants to begin with). Also a lot of cloth and leather armors have patches to hide some skin.

But censorship was basically gone since going f2p. They even re-released some armors uncensored as costumes later. I believe that new armor sets don't have censorship since then (it would be actually quite stupid to censor things after release of devilicious outfits and such).

Elyann

Casual Client
I haven't played Tera in 3+ years as well but I have been playing it since 2012...as Lapuri said pretty much every level 1->60 outfit was censored in a way or another ( panties replaced by spats / bloomers , outfits which show your character's belly getting closed off , ecc ) ; there should still be uncensored patches available around I believe but it's not like you are going to use those outfits most of the time anyway...and costumes as well as later outfits ( 2013 stuff onwards ) were not censored themselves .

Have fun with the game . It holds a very special place in my heart for as much as its devs greed and incompetence ruined it over the years . It's like an old little jewel of a machine no one's been taking care of for a very long while .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.