Question about Moreclothingmods (1 Viewer)

JonWill

Potential Patron
I am currently using sby's Moreclothingmods v5_3 (or 5_2 ?). I just downloaded v6. I have modified the names and pathways of quite a few mods in the 5_3 settings file that I use. I was wondering what people here do when updating to the latest version of moreclothing mods if they have customized their moreclothingmods.

If I want to update to v6, do I have to do a lot of work, or is it as simple as copy-pasting my mod related lines into the v6 settings file? I've attached my v5_3 settings file.

Thanks.

Attachments

moreclothingV5_3settings.txt
32.3 KB · Views: 90

sby

Content Creator
Coder
you should only really need to worry about any new settings lines (the ones that start with + ), but if you are copying your mod entries into a V6 file you are probably covered in that manner. should check if the charcodeafterload, poptotop, or poptobottom are relevant for your mod entries, although i don't think anything bad will happen if the mod cannot find those after it has loaded.

also wow, that is a whole lot of mods loaded

JonWill

Potential Patron
you should only really need to worry about any new settings lines (the ones that start with + ), but if you are copying your mod entries into a V6 file you are probably covered in that manner. should check if the charcodeafterload, poptotop, or poptobottom are relevant for your mod entries, although i don't think anything bad will happen if the mod cannot find those after it has loaded.

also wow, that is a whole lot of mods loaded

Thanks sby, copy-pasting seems to work just fine. Haven't had a chance to look at the charcodeafterload, poptotop, or poptobottom bits just yet.

Lol yeah, I have to trim it down quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.