1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QOP/Sylvana/Laura - Dota 2/HOTS/SFV - Dynamic only

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Dajshin, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Dajshin

Dajshin Potential Patron

Hello guys, i searched for all the forum but i don't see any reference about this three amazing girls and i don't find any topic about, so i decide create a unique topic about these adoable girls, btw here some references of course :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thats it guys, plz make me happy * if u know what i mean *

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Please search more carefully next time. There's already a thread for Dota 2 Girls.

Sylvanas has been mentioned (and voted for) in Dante's thread, but that was quite a while ago. And it pertained to the WoW incarnation of the character rather the HoTS version.

Please read the Rules. A Request should cover a specific topic (such as a single anime series, or a single videogame). Combining three unrelated characters into one request - merely because you like all three of them - isn't appropriate. Instead, it would be better to create a separate thread for each of them (in this case we'd expect two separate threads, because your QoP stuff should just be added to the existing Dota 2 Girls thread).

None of these are usable Reference Images. Even if they used the correct art style and camera angle (which they don't), they would still have been needlessly damaged by your decision to present them in photo-collage format, and by your use of JPEG compression.

When you find useful reference images, don't tinker with them. Just find the highest-quality image that you can, and then re-host it onto a suitable website (such as imgur).

------------------

tl;dr:
    1. Read the rules
    2. Discard your current images
    3. Find proper reference images for each of these characters
    4. Edit the first post of this thread so that it refers to either Laura or Sylvanas (but not both)
    5. Post another thread with the description and Reference Images for the "missing" character (Sylvanas or Laura)
    6. Share your Queen of Pain reference images by replying to the Dota 2 Girls thread
    7. Get involved and contribute something to the website (this isn't mandatory, but it's very helpful)

3. Dajshin

Dajshin Potential Patron

hey OP, it's hard to find material about these girls and more hard to find detailed pics =/

but i find more material about qop and laura, BTW i don't find more material about sylvana, someone help me with this ?

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. SyntaxTerror

SyntaxTerror Swell Supporter Content Creator

A little advice: do not be lazy, even if reading is so difficult...

stuntcock took time to explain you how requests works here, and gave you links to the important threads to read.
    You should follow what he says, because if you do not, you're just wasting you time, and worst: ours!
    By the way, only one of the last references you provided could be partially used to make an hair mod.

fleet likes this.