Punisher (upcoming game) (1 Viewer)

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Stumbled upon this game while on youtube...no Ryona stuff shown thus far, but gameplay wise it looks fun... And the ryona parts are going to be implemented later, from what i've understood...

Authors Blog: Punisher

sutivlak

Potential Patron
Saw this on Youtube just the other day. Looks promising as a fun game, and hopefully some ryona to boot :)

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Saw this on Youtube just the other day. Looks promising as a fun game, and hopefully some ryona to boot :)

The blog says "ryonage" and in one of the posts he wrote he was gonna begin working on the "grotesque" and "ero" parts :D

S

Sir_Han Ricos

Yeah, this is an excellent find. From what I could decipher, he's pretty much done with the majority of the standard gameplay, so that would put this in late parts of development. Crossing my fingers, it looks promising.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Nanocrisis music lol
But yeah, I imagine it will mostly be vore + gore, by the look of the theme of the game.

cybeast

Potential Patron
Huh? My post about the DL link got deleted? For some reason it vanished... just asking am I not allowed to post the DL link here? I'll refrain from posting any DL link next time if that's the case :3

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Huh? My post about the DL link got deleted? For some reason it vanished... just asking am I not allowed to post the DL link here? I'll refrain from posting any DL link next time if that's the case :3

Yeah, I should have sent you a PM. We don't share certain copyrighted materials around here because it can get the forum in trouble. If the creator says they have no problem with their game being shared, then that's fine.

cybeast

Potential Patron
Yeah, I should have sent you a PM. We don't share certain copyrighted materials around here because it can get the forum in trouble. If the creator says they have no problem with their game being shared, then that's fine.

Oh sorry, I didn't know that. xD

I'll be more careful for next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.