PSO2 Ryona noted (1 Viewer)

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
I'm not sure if that was noted here, but there's three types of content here in my most recent active and now-playing favorite game of all time.

Two of them are quite a naughty pair, so I'll note them out now to know what to look for if wanting to have a little "fun" when not busy killing the Darkers. :want !:

The first one I've noticed which was actually a bit lame was if caught in place by Gwahada (the first actual Desert Bug major boss Darker); if Gwahada sends his tentacles into the ground, there's a chance he could catch someone and hold the victim in place. Not all that interesting actually though, and there's a much higher rate he'll just uppercut people instead. (Chance Rate: low, Content Rating: lame)

The second which actually does look quite hinting is when finding a "Destroy the Baize Core!" raid which always appears at Story mode stage 8 [Ruins] (on east side and north side, east is best though, no boss inside), and stage 9 [City] (east side again.) These things have a risk of a boss being inside of them sometimes as they also appear in some "Bonus Missions" (AKA: Emergency Quests, depends on area), and oft times in Free Exploration zones. They sprout red energy "tentacles" which very slowly drain a victim's life away while holding her in place; it caught me off-guard and it does make a naughty sound while draining me.
*no vid yet, I'll get one eventually after maintenence is off*
-images-
pso20130725_032557_022_zps4d5b57da.jpg

Next up, the third and newest one: Gum Anemone
PSO2 ryona: Gum Anenomie (2) - YouTube
To find one, make sure to advance to the new Seabed stage. These things are interesting and naughty. If the water is up, they often drag me in. If too close and caught, they hold me in place while also slowly draining life away and making an even more suggestive sound than the baize core's "tentacles". Of course what's going on inside can't be seen well, but this leaves a very intimidating impression in a perverse way. On a contrary note however, they can also be set in some stupid spots, such as by little creatures which explode; I made a blooper video of just about to go into one but lured the explosive slug into it's grasp only for it to go "boom!", lol XD

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
AH I'm on Ship 07, the Geofu at most, but I have reserve units on 02 (not exactly started), 04, and 10 as well. I have lots on 07 though along with all four of my main protagonists. :in love:

Oh also at times I tend to just allow myself to get caught in these naughty traps on purpose. Sometimes builds up my Photon Blast drive by enraging my Kyubi Mag. A fun fact: Since in S-07, my best forte as a FONewearl is at lv-65, these always just "toy" with me by only ever doing 0.1 damage. :secret laugh:

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
lol I'll take a chance around sometime, for now though, here's one of me letting a Baize Core get a taste of me, until a pompous fish ruins it XD

[video=youtube_share;AJuYuMz-I6g]http://youtu.be/AJuYuMz-I6g[/video]

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
A long-time bump, but sorry I have to. I found out something new now! :)
A new lobby action ticket: 追加ロビーアクション86 (ranging in a ridiculous 3.7+ Million meseta!) and try this vs a ディガーラ (Deglla). It's ultimate victory here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.