Project Spark (game maker) (1 Viewer)

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
hai guys! :-3

I just thought i'd let everyone know about a really cool PC (windows 8.1 only)/xbox game called Project Spark!
it is similar to Little Big Planet but is less "cute", it lets you make anything you want! ^_^
and the best part? ITS FREE! :-3

i had a quick play today and within half an hour i'd managed to make grab moves!

i used the default goblin and girl, but with practice you could make your own character looks,
i'd made the goblin the playable character and gave him the ability to grab the girl, then he can either throw her or crush her!
(though before that i played around with making the girl the playable character and you have to run before the goblin grabs you, waves you around and throws you in the air!)

this was all very easy to do and opens up the doors for some pretty great ryona games!
for example, once he's grabbed her you could make her armour get removed, make the goblin laugh and have him slam her on the floor, or run off with her and put her in a cooking pot!

or for vore addicts like me, you could make a giant fish and have it try to eat the girl, or maybe even have the goblin throw you to the fish once he catches you! XD
the possibilities are endless!

anyhow! here is a (very pixelated and out of sync) quick clip of my first tinker in project spark :-3

Official Site
E3 2013 demo video
edit: i forgot to mention, its still in open beta at the moment so you might still find some bugs,
and there isn't a massive amount of official content yet, like character customization.
edit:edit! forgot to mention also that the xbox version has motion capture through the Kinect! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the information :D

Just wanted to ckeck it out when I noticed "..runs only on Windows 8.1.."

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Wow , fantastic :)

Is it an always-online/MMO game or it can be played offline ?

Edit : Just to note , the game requires windows 8.1 to be played on PC , I wanted to upgrade to 8.1 for a while but was little lazy , that might give me a push to upgrade

Last edited by a moderator:

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
sorry for the late reply! yep unfortunately it needs 8.1 windows! i had to update it,
also forgot to add that it has motion capture if you're on the xbox version and have a kinect! so you could make all kinds of fun ryona moves :D

OGFOriginal

Potential Patron
Just downloaded it! It is going to take quite a lot of getting used to but I am excited about the possibilities! I couldn't find the grab otion though for the AI.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
ah for the grab i went into the monster's brain and made a new command when [attack hits (your character)] = [equip] (your character)
you can also make it switch to a new page so it stops doing what it was doing and then make it play some emotes or wait afew seconds and then throw :-3

also on your character you could make another so you get stunned when grabbed like when [attacked by] (the enemy you picked) [switch to page 2]
and then on page 2 you could make them play the stunned emote, or make them play the hit sound every few seconds.

i tried making it so you take damage each second you're held, but currently it's bugged and damages whatever is holding you ;-3
but you can make it so you die when dropped/thrown

its a little complex at first but you get used to it fast ^_^

i'm really contemplating getting an xbox one just to use Kinect motion capture, though i'm holding out and hoping they'll add motion capture for the pc Kinect too so i can buy one of them instead :-3
that'll be when the real fun begins :D

OGFOriginal

Potential Patron
It is pretty complicated but I am started to get the hang of some of the things that can be done. I would've never thought to do what you said. That's clever! I really hoped the character editor was a lot better though. I know it is only in beta so we can still hope....

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
yeps! once it gets out of beta we should have lots of character customization i hope!
and fingers crossed for pc Kinect support so i dont have to buy an xbox one XD

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I heard that Kinect for PC would mainly be used for gaming development rather than actual playing but I also hope that it can be used for actual gaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.