Problem with save (1 Viewer)

Sareos

Potential Patron
Hi, i have a problem to save my characters, i know that there is several post on this subject but my problem is that when i load them, everything which are already in the game like skirt etc... are loaded, same for the hair but not the clothes .swf i added during the creation and i don't know why, i always launch through the loader and not the vanilla one and i tried with everything in the same folder but it doesn't work, somebody can help me?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Sareos said:
Hi, i have a problem to save my characters, i know that there is several post on this subject but my problem is that when i load them, everything which are already in the game like skirt etc... are loaded, same for the hair but not the clothes .swf i added during the creation and i don't know why, i always launch through the loader and not the vanilla one and i tried with everything in the same folder but it doesn't work, somebody can help me?
SDT's internal saving system does not work with Loader mods. If you want to save and load loader content you must follow the Mod Loader guide's Manual Saving Guide (Mod Manager MIGHT work)

Sareos

Potential Patron
Ok thanks you but when i downloaded the mod manager the only thing that happen is a window with "place in same directory as Mods folder", i supposed that it was in the folder named "Mods" where there is the mod.txt but i found nothing special

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.