Private request (1 Viewer)

bfg202

Potential Patron
I have a private request I would like to make but I prefer to not publicly share the details of it, don't worry its nothing gruesome. PM me if you're interested and we can also discuss the details about publicly releasing it once it's done.

To users, do you know someone that I can contact private for requests? Last person I contacted was Dante but it seems like he no longer visit this forum.

DKOC

Potential Patron
Without knowing what "kind" of request it is, you aren't going to get much help.

However, if you ask "stuntcock" nicely with a PM, he might be able to direct you to the kind of modder that would be best suited to your "desired" mod. Since he is a moderator, and was fairly active back in SDTmods days, and fairly active here, and quite knowledgeable in general, he would be the ideal person to send a PM to as he'd likely know who to redirect you to OR be able to answer your request personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.