Prelude (1 Viewer)

Trigon

Casual Client
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ124011.html

Here is a new sidescroller action H-game that was just recently released. It has a cute female protagonist and sprite rape if she is defeated. If you don't continue, you get to see a game over CG as well. As you beat each level, the game over CGs are unlocked in the gallery.

Note that if you play on Hard mode, you get alternate CGs that feature some mild ryona. These are similar to the original CG, exept the raped character also has some battle damage (cuts and/or bruises).

This is not an easy game, especially not on Hard mode, but it is pretty fun and has reasonably good art.

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
Yeah the game can be abit difficult to play, for me it's because of the keys setting, pretty unusual.
But very decent game, I actually enjoy the fighting more than the H contents. :3

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
my main strife with the game is the H-content is actually HARD to get at. If you want to complete this game you can finish the game pretty decently. The difficulty is mostly due to the poor design though, very clunky! The game itself is not actually that hard if not for the poor responsiveness of the combat and controls.

But yeah, its not that fun to play as a result and the H-content is hard to get :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.