Pre-made sex mod (1 Viewer)

shadowstar813

Potential Patron
I know that there is the animtools but I don't know how to use them so I was wondering if anyone could put up some positions that have already been made and I could just download them and use them?

aztlan

Casual Client
Try some of the "packs".

Wee Willie has Slave Trainer in the Dailogues section which has the Loader, Animtools, DA etc. all bundled and set up to run. Just download, extract it and run the Loader.swf and choose the Slave Trainer "character". You can ask any questions or get support on using this in Wee Willie's thread in the Dialogue section.

The same goes for Fleack's Dynamic Girlfriend, also in the dialogue section.

If you want something more free form (i.e. not a prepackaged dialogue-scenarios) then grab sby's pack in his thread in the Loader Mods section - it has everything set up to run, just download, unpack and start the Loader up and hit F2 to choose a position - you will find the positions in Loader.../Settings/Animtools Positions. (Alternatively maybe hit F1 to choose a random position.)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
f1 is position reload,
f2 is manual position load from file,
f11 is random position from the positions that have been already registered in the setting file.

f3-f9 has some quickload positions

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.