Power Zone Wrestling (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MaidenJeanne
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

MaidenJeanne

It's unfortunate! I've been trying to find their official site, but all I find online is their facebook page. But yea, DVDs or downloadable matches would be awesome!

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
These videos are really awesome! It is rare to see intergender wrestling in which men do not pull any punches and treat women wrestlers as brutally as they would treat male competitors. Those men also do not pretend that they are weaker than her and are clearly better in those matches. It is a little pity though that some other men interfere in the latter two matches. It happens all too often in intergender wrestling and is, frankly, quite annoying, but hey, you can't have everything. Overall, a good find.

kained

Ryonani Teamster
She took a lot of great bumps but I wish they had a camera at ringside. Why on Earth is their only camera all the way at the back? I can't even really tell if she's good looking.

DownFull

Potential Patron
Most of that looked really well done, really made me want to see more of her. Couldn't really get a good look at those vids, but there's a nice shot of her at the opening of this one.

YouTube - Dilauna Highlight Video

Wow, really want an HQ vid.

edit: Another nice pic is at about 4:00. My verdict is Hot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.