POV zako video (1 Viewer)

Danial Zako

Avid Affiliate
I am not an expert on the gender definitions.
Just was happy to share a video that I thought would be interesting for the members here.

Minion

Master of this Domain
I'm not interested im this subject (male zako), but Danial Zako is correct to post this here. The word "zako" doesnt specify gender. It translates to "small fish" and is commonly used in japansse to refer to "disposable minions", regardles of gender.

There could be another catagory for it to be in (like "guru"??!!) < no idea what that is,

but it's the same as saying "zako" is the same as "henchwomen" or "minions". Countless subdevisions of basically the same thing.

How do i know "zako" can be male or female ? Anyone who's been on this forum for a while and seen my posts can probably imagine the rediculous amount of time i've spent searching the internet for new (female) zako content. And yes, a huge amount of results for "zako" comes up with male goons (mostly video games)

In the end, i dont see a problem if people want to post "male zako" content in its own thread. If you're not interested in the subject, just ignore it (which is what i do with any thread/post im not interested in.)

Last edited:

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Minion is correct. ザコ <-- Zako

女ザコ <-- Onna Zako = Female Henchwomen/Minions

Also i assume he meant Gyaku and not Guro, Gyaku is reverse ryona without gender association too but more often than not the receiving end happens to be male since it mirrors ryona.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
I hope they eventually make one where the pov is from the hero defeating the zako, but there's no accounting for taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.