Posts about the return of Undertow (we're back) (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Dear friends, has the forum started working again? Or will the forum close again soon??
The forum is obviously back. The administrator has not announced any immediate plans to close it. If and when he does he will probably post an announcement.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Dear friends, has the forum started working again? Or will the forum close again soon??
According to the discord, the forum is back under new management. I assume there is some post about this on the general discussion?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
According to the discord, the forum is back under new management. I assume there is some post about this on the general discussion?
I'm making a post in the announcement section, and will move future posts about the site being back there. I don't know who told you the site was under new management. Please post a link to where you found that information. d£t d£t still owns the site, and is looking at how he will assign moderators.
Very respectfully,
fleet

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Apologies for not posting an announcement on the site yet. I've been trying to get some things squared away, but yes I'm still operating the site and no there are no plans to shut down at this time. I'm trying to expand the staff team quite a bit and address some outstanding issues with hosting costs and sparse activity on the site.

NudeMortals

Potential Patron
Well someone started a nice conversation.

Attachments

• UnderTow - if you want to fck.jpg
    UnderTow - if you want to fck.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 250

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Well someone started a nice conversation.
Please use the site's REPORT function to report such things. I'm in the process now of cleaning up the spam conversations and banning the posters.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Ana

Potential Patron
Good news! I'm mostly a lurker, but I've been hanging out here since the previous incarnation (name eludes me right now) and I appreciate the work of everyone that helps to keep this site going: hosts, moderators and of course the modders. Thank you all!

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
We're glad the site returned, of course. We're glad d£t returned too and we're glad the staff returned as well.
But we'll be even more happy if the community did the same and grew even bigger. And I am sure it will ! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.