Postal 3 - zako modded (pics, videos) (1 Viewer)

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
Here are some videpclips from the slightly modded game "Postal-3", where talibs models swapped with female models. Shootings only!

1. talibs models swapped with Jennifer Walcott model (7 AVI files, 1920x1080)

2. talibs models swapped with strippers models wearing a pseudo-nazi outfit (warning: multiple dismemberments and beheadings by shot) (2 AVI files, 1920x1080)

3. Bonus: original (not swapped) Postal-3 secretaries executions (4 AVI files, 1920x1080 and 640x512)

All clips in one shared folder (~390 MB):

... and some in-game screenshots with Jennifer Walcott models bodypile:

Last edited:

lamarca

Vivacious Visitor
Wow nice work modding it! In the future, I want to swap some of the male models of the Garouden Breakblow: Fist or Twist, for the female models of the Hard Knock High(I think the engine is the same or similar).
Talking about postal 3, do you know if it's pure ragdoll reactions against shots or if there are some ryona-like animations?

In any case, thanks for your work :)

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
.. do you know if it's pure ragdoll reactions against shots or if there are some ryona-like animations?
The engine is SOURCE.
And I'm not sure what You've meant under "ryona-like animation"... I guess, there is some sort of combination of ragdoll and animation - some movements are certainly animated (for example, model behavior then her leg is shot-out - she starts jumping on remaining leg =) ), but there are also ragdoll behavior (for example, when dead body falling to the ground...)

olala

Potential Patron
Wow nice work modding it! In the future, I want to swap some of the male models of the Garouden Breakblow: Fist or Twist, for the female models of the Hard Knock High(I think the engine is the same or similar).
Talking about postal 3, do you know if it's pure ragdoll reactions against shots or if there are some ryona-like animations?

In any case, thanks for your work :)
if you can swap it smoothly then youre my second LORD of CRACKERSSS!!!!!!!
and wait a minute!?mod?swap?daz?animation?zone4?arkham city?mmd?age of connan?mostly possible cb stuff at online games?i think i know who the hellare you,tehehehehe;P

anyway ive both collection of apocalypse+paradise,this games are the crazies ever made;P

Last edited by a moderator:

Pervertx

Potential Patron
I'm surprised there aren't more ryona videos of Postal. The game itself is terrible but it does have some great ryona material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.