Possible to script actions with dialogue? (1 Viewer)

Sendren

Content Creator
I've been wondering about making a one sided dialogue where you would control the girl. It seems the game is from the view point of the guy or at least controlled by the guy. Is it possible to program responses? Like if he's close to finishing, he might take her head and finish himself off. On that same note, is it possible to script automatic response actions that she might do?

Last edited:

Lokar

Potential Patron
I think you can do something like a pre-cum line that activates automode: pre_cum:"[AUTO_HARD]" You should also put the "Б" symbol after [AUTO_HARD] and use [AUTO_OFF] to turn it off once he's done. You can test how many "Б" you'll need put to gain control after he came
I don't understand what are you trying to say with: "is it possible to script automatic response actions that she might do?" give me an example

Last edited:

Sendren

Content Creator

Thank you! I'll take a look at those!

[QUOTE="I don't understand what are you trying to say with: "is it possible to script automatic response actions that she might do?" give me an example[/QUOTE]

Basically, she would initiate, things such as a handjob or blowjob if her mood was say ahegao or happy (or from another trigger) or she would stop if her mood was angry.

Lokar

Potential Patron
Oh I see. You can do general lines that test for her mood such as: general / intro:"[ARMS_CROTCH]" {"mood":"ahegao"}
and to stop if her mood is angry you can do something like cum_on_face:"[ARMS_LEGS][MOOD_ANGRY]" {"mood":"ahegao"}
but this will limit your dialogue

If you don't want to limit your dialogue in anyway you can you two custom variables to keep track of her mood and one that keeps track if she's doing a handjob or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.