Pokemon Wicke Hair Request -filled. (1 Viewer)

coolguy123456

Vivacious Visitor
I'd like to see a mod for this character. If possible I'd like it to be dynamic but it doesn't have to be.

Reference Shot

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: FIlled: See post #5

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
This ref is good, even if it is the wrong side of the head, but it is too pixelated to do a cutout.
I looked for better resolutions to no avail.
The problem it is has been drawn on paper and the compression artifacts will at best be transformed into paper texture:
SxHgSfk.png

It may be possible to redraw everything because the shape is simple and even the waterpaint gradients can be reproduced because they are quite circular.
But it won't be done by me, my mouse buttons are in a terrible shape and i can draw only with huge efforts due to this...

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Okay, I have a new mouse...

C coolguy123456 : Tell me if this is okay for you (shape, size, colour), so I may carry on and try to make the shade gradients.

0eCf8SK.jpg

I still don't know if i can make those gradients, but I already know it'll be tedious, so I prefer to ask if this looks fine before continuing.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Here she is:

I am not really happy with the gradients of the shading, but it's the best I could achieve with my skills in vector drawing and this low resolution ref.
There also seem to be an issue with the toggleable glasses that can be removed with shift+click: it is working on Vanilla, but not on the Loader.
I'm gonna ask for some help about this and maybe make a new version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.