1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Platform Sandals footwear

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Hank East, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Hank East

Hank East Swell Supporter

I would like to request a pair of platform sandals such as these:
    koi-couture-ladies-w1-white-flatform-strappy-sandals-p5169-10495_medium.jpg

My apologies if it has been done already, however I have searched a lot and found no footwear mods similar to this. I have found sandals, platforms, but no platform sandals.

2. SyntaxTerror

SyntaxTerror Swell Supporter Content Creator

They seem quite simple to reproduce, even if it is a photograph.
    Finding another colour would simplify the work anyway. Look if you can find something better than this pair of black ones (the shape of the sole isn't important).

[​IMG]

I will try to do this for my first real SWF mod, with RGB sliders if I can (one for the straps and one for the sole). I think I will even do the same with a normal sole and maybe with heels, as it is not realy more work.

3. Hank East

@SyntaxTerror The reference I posted was the best I could find, really. Others were either angled or not quite the type of strap I wanted. Or both. But I'll look some more later and post if I find anything or not.

4. SyntaxTerror

What would really help me is to see under the sole (the part of the sole in contact with the ground)... Like the one you provided, but taken from behind the girl. I know it can be very difficult to find, but it is the part that one see in SDT:
    [​IMG]
    It is not really possible for me at the moment to deform the feet to get something seen from the side like this pair:
    [​IMG]

5. Hank East

@SyntaxTerror Well I've searched and searched. The best I could find is this angled shot, which does the back but not the sole
    5io71q-i.jpg

If you're still going to try even without a sole reference, good luck. Sorry I was unable to find better refs for the time being.

6. SyntaxTerror

I will try to do a simple flat sole to begin. Drawing on Flash is quite difficult for me at the moment.
    What I would need eventually is something like this:
    [​IMG]
    But anyway, if the design of the relief is too complicated it will be difficult to reproduce, unless if the reference is showing the right angle.