Pino Sante's Dialogues. Syx now has special loader mod! Thx DANTE - Update 17/10 (1 Viewer)

pinosante

Potential Patron
Succubus Dialogue
WHAT'S NEW IN V1.0?
Version 1 is a rough draft version. It has 3 lines for each of the major events. But this is enough to get a feel for where this dialogue is going! More coming up. Hopefully including mood swings.

WHAT IS THIS DIALOGUE ABOUT?
A succubus is down on her knees to get fed. She wants and needs your cum. You better feed her. I love the idea of succubi like this. (I particularly enjoyed the addicts in "Corruption of champions". Hey if anyone can point me to similar text/rpg based games, please!).

CHARACTERCODE?
Well, I tried to use Grimeys succubus loader files, but unfortunately they do not work anymore with the latest version of the loader. I'd be grateful if someone would be able to fix that using the loader settings!

ALL THE FILES YOU NEED
1Character codeNone yet, unless someone can fix the succubus with the latest loader!
2Loader (YOU NEED THIS FOR SUCCUBUS) (ModGuy)http://www.mediafire.com/?r2ykpbejbtjl94c
3Succubus (LOADER ONLY)(download seems to be down)(Grimey)http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=617.0
4The dialogue (pinosante)http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2757.0;attach=45862

Syx Dialogue
WHAT'S NEW (same version of the dialogue)
DANTE made a special Syx mod! Thank you so much, you are ueber! Here is DANTE's excellent mod thread: (http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2898.0). In the needed files list in this post you can find a direct link to the mod.

WHAT'S NEW (V1.3)
  • Changed all references to Rickard to *YOU*
  • Changed all references to Syx to *ME*

WHAT'S NEW (V1.2)
  • Added 36 more lines in total.
  • More held lines.
  • Added interaction. Some of his questions will result in her thinking (and complaining).
  • Added restart dialogues. She will ask him to stop and he will answer.
  • Fixed some punctuation and typo's.

WHAT'S NEW (V1.1)
  • Added more lines. For the cum_in_mouth and cum_in_throat lines I used and modified some of TOmcat's lines in his brilliant dialogue here: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2716.0 I was especially impressed with the way he handled the cum swallowing dialogue interaction. Kudos.
  • Added the credits in the dialogue text file
  • Removed the guy's pants in the charactercode (more true to the comic)

WHAT IS THIS DIALOGUE ABOUT?
The dialogue is about Syx from manaworld. I didn't know about Syx before I read this thread here: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2464.msg32270#msg32270 but I fell in love, right away. With the dialogue I tried to stay true to the original comic, but if you didn't read the comic, you can still fap to it. It's a pretty general situation: big titted demon is summoned and magically bound by some wizard and is forced to perform fellatio. End of story. All the necessary files you can find at the end of this post.

STARTING THE DIALOGUE
To start the dialogue:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Have him NOT hold her.
[*]Have her arms in the loose position.
[/list]
The introductory text is triggered by him not holding her. After the introduction he will start holding her and this will make sure that the intro will not play again. (Credit goes to: TOmcat in his dialogue here http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2716.0 where he uses that trick. Others have probably used this trick as well, but I first saw it in TOmcat's dialogue). Once you run the dialogue, you'll see what happens with her arms... :).

ANYWAY.

CREDITS
This is the stuff I used/modified from all the modders out here.
  • The charactercode I used (link at end of post), is based on zzaapp002's awesome character codes (http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2464.msg32024#msg32024).
  • zzaapp002 (and I) used Faceless awesome platform heels and normal boots (links at end of post).
  • The background I used is from Kuroryuu's TALL BG's pack (http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=34.msg120#msg120) and is called Magic Circle (link at end of post).
  • I used and modified some of TOmcat's line of his brilliant dialogue here: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2716.0 I was especially impressed with the way he handled the cum swallowing dialogue interaction.
  • AaRL for giving tips & feedback.
  • DANTE for his super-awesome-special made Syx Loader mod!
Feel free to edit the dialogue and make it better, but please keep the original credits in there.

I hope you guys like this!

Cheers.

ALL THE FILES YOU NEED
1Character code Syx (based on zzaapp002)http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2757.0;attach=44589
2Platform heels (Faceless)http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2574.0;attach=42569
3Normal boots (Faceless)http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2574.0;attach=42481
4Magic Circle background (Kuroryuu)http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2757.0;attach=44515
5The dialogue (pinosante)http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2757.0;attach=45617
6Syx costume (Loader mod!) (DANTE)http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2898.0

Attachments

• screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 6,340
  • Magic circle.png
    Magic circle.png
    865.4 KB · Views: 3,437
  • Syx with DANTE loader mod.png
    Syx with DANTE loader mod.png
    346.3 KB · Views: 5,309
character code syx v1.1.txt
1 KB · Views: 2,960

syx dialogue v1.1.txt
13.9 KB · Views: 1,292

syx dialogue v1.2.txt
16.9 KB · Views: 1,330

syx dialogue v1.3.txt
17 KB · Views: 4,601

succubus v1.0.txt
4.3 KB · Views: 4,436

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Pino Sante's Dialogues. First work (Syx from Manaworld.com)

Cool can't wait to check it out!

And hey thanks for the shout-out!

TrigoPod

Potential Patron

Thanks for the dialogue. It's great, reads just like the comic. Glad you guys are as enthusiastic about Syx as I am.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Nice format, nice format. I see you used the progressive intro. :) And that only thing I could possibly find wrong is that it does need a few more lines, but you already knew that. And Im glad to see links for other peoples work in your post as well. Not only to give them credit, but to make your dialogue that much better. Great job!!!

pinosante

Potential Patron

AaRL said:
Nice format, nice format. I see you used the progressive intro. :) And that only thing I could possibly find wrong is that it does need a few more lines, but you already knew that. And Im glad to see links for other peoples work in your post as well. Not only to give them credit, but to make your dialogue that much better. Great job!!!
Thanks, especially when it's coming from you. I added more lines! :).

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Pino Sante's Dialogues. First work (Syx from Manaworld.com) - Update 4/8!

More lines! Yeah baby!

Did you add stuff from the Cat Girl scene or the Princess scene in the comics?

(Hmm, guess I'll go find out!).

Thanks again!

pinosante

Potential Patron

zzaapp002 said:
More lines! Yeah baby!

Did you add stuff from the Cat Girl scene or the Princess scene in the comics?

(Hmm, guess I'll go find out!).

Thanks again!
I think it'd be cooler to do those as separate dialogues...

rubix

Potential Patron

Really good stuff Pino! I've not read enough of Manaworld to know where you started elaborating on what the writers already put in, but it works really well

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Just wanted to say again that your dialogue rocks!

And now of course I have three Syx-es (cat, summoned, princess).

So if you if you do the other dialogues I am ready!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

I would add more "held" lines. To me this is an on going problem with the dialogue. It displays too fast thus you burn through so many lines so quick. So to get her to pass out, you read the same line(s) 3,4 even 5 times some times. Also, might want to add the

DEFAULT:
all:"CLEAR"

CLEARING CURRENT DIALOGUE:
By default the game will add your dialogue to the currently loaded dialogue, so generally you'll want to clear the currently loaded dialogue instead. The easiest way is to add this line anywhere in the text file:

all:"CLEAR"

Taken from here: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1640.0

Meaning if you load this dialogue, it will add it to the default SDT dialogue or any oher dialogue that has been loaded. Other than that, spot on!

pinosante

Potential Patron

Hi AaRL, I noticed that it displays pretty fast too. But the only ways I know of slowing stuff down is [COUGH] [BLINK] [WINCE]. And the %01%01 (or whatever) thing. Do you have a sweet way of slowing the dialogue speed down a notch?

I'll add your suggestion of the clear line.

Thanks for taking the time to check out the dialogue!

Calla

Content Creator

Great to see a new "dialogue maker" in here. I'm not familiar with this character but I like the dialogue, just missing quite a few commas but that's no big deal. Hoping to see more stuff from you.

pinosante

Potential Patron

Calla said:
Great to see a new "dialogue maker" in here. I'm not familiar with this character but I like the dialogue, just missing quite a few commas but that's no big deal. Hoping to see more stuff from you.
Thanks! I spotted some comma's when I was checking the dialogue. If you see some blatantly obvious ones, let me know :).

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Pino Sante's Dialogues. First work (Syx from Manaworld.com) - Update 6/8! (v1.2)

pinosante said:
Hi AaRL, I noticed that it displays pretty fast too. But the only ways I know of slowing stuff down is [COUGH] [BLINK] [WINCE]. And the %01%01 (or whatever) thing. Do you have a sweet way of slowing the dialogue speed down a notch?

I'll add your suggestion of the clear line.

Thanks for taking the time to check out the dialogue!

Just the "%01" trick but it takes several to even pause for just one second. Never did test out how many you actually need to effectively pause the dialogue. I tend to add a [SWALLOW] which helps too.

pinosante

Potential Patron
Re: Pino Sante's Dialogues. First work (Syx from Manaworld.com) - Update 6/8! (v1.2)

But using the [SWALLOW] in a line triggers the custom [SWALLOW] text's right? Or do you keep those empty for that reason?

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

I was just gonna thank your for 1.1 and now you did 1.2?

Double triple thanks man! I love it!

:-)

P.S.
If anyone wants to be "in" the scene just search and replace Ricky and Rickart with *YOU* and add your name to the SDT dialogue name slot in the UI.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

Nice job.. :)

And thanks for mentioning my dialogue - though it's not like You really copied from it. Seems You just used a way I use to make some things work with the current dialogue system.

Oh, and a possible solution for those "held" lines, that come up to often could be to put in multiple follow-up lines. Short ones.. kinda like:

held:"He pushes me down so far[held001]"
held:"He really shoves his whole cock in my mouth[held001]"
held:"Oh no! It fills my mouth completely[held001]"

held001:"I hate that. It's [COUGH] [held002]"
held001:"That'll make me vomit[held003]"
held001:"It just hurts[held004]"
held001:"My poor throat[held004]"
held001:"I'll pass out, if he keeps doing that"

held002:"awfull [COUGH]"
held002:"disgusting [COUGH]"

held003:"He's such a pig! [COUGH]"

held004:"Ouch! [COUGH]"
held004:"Yuck! [COUGH]"

How this SHOULD (!!!) work: every time an action calls up a trigger, a line for the appropriate trigger in the dialogue is chosen. If the trigger is called for a second time, a different random trigger line from the section is chosen. This is supposed to go on, until all lines have been called up once, then it starts again.

So with three "basic" trigger lines and several follow-up options, and some basic trigger lines without follow-ups, there should be plenty of text available for the program to choose from.

Or You could use loops in the text.

held:"He's pushing me down.. [held001]"

held001:"Ouch..[COUGH][held001]"
held001:"It hurts..[COUGH][held001]"
held001:"Just too deep.[COUGH][held001]
held001:"I'll pass out, if he keeps doing this..[held002]

held002:"He just goes on with it.."

How this SHOULD (!!!) work: By putting several of these loops in place, the program will repeat these until it calls up the exit line - in this case the held002 line. A problem with this approach is, that it goes on, even though the poor girl might not be held down anymore ^^ So You should keep the loops small. And You would need several of these loops to keep them displaying too often.

The easiest way to avoid those held lines repeating too often is to not use held lines with "style":"Thought" or "style":"Him" ^^ - that way they will only be displayed if her mouth is free of cock.. 8)

Drrr

Potential Patron

I'd love to see some dialogue for Syx based on the Cupid two-piece images. That was hilarious.

pinosante

Potential Patron

zzaapp002 said:
I was just gonna thank your for 1.1 and now you did 1.2?

Double triple thanks man! I love it!

:-)

P.S.
If anyone wants to be "in" the scene just search and replace Ricky and Rickart with *YOU* and add your name to the SDT dialogue name slot in the UI.
Good point! I'll fix that in 1.3 and change it to *YOU*. I'll also change Syx to *ME*.

pinosante

Potential Patron

T0mcat said:
Nice job.. :)

And thanks for mentioning my dialogue - though it's not like You really copied from it. Seems You just used a way I use to make some things work with the current dialogue system.

Oh, and a possible solution for those "held" lines, that come up to often could be to put in multiple follow-up lines. Short ones.. kinda like:

held:"He pushes me down so far[held001]"
held:"He really shoves his whole cock in my mouth[held001]"
held:"Oh no! It fills my mouth completely[held001]"

held001:"I hate that. It's [COUGH] [held002]"
held001:"That'll make me vomit[held003]"
held001:"It just hurts[held004]"
held001:"My poor throat[held004]"
held001:"I'll pass out, if he keeps doing that"

held002:"awfull [COUGH]"
held002:"disgusting [COUGH]"

held003:"He's such a pig! [COUGH]"

held004:"Ouch! [COUGH]"
held004:"Yuck! [COUGH]"

How this SHOULD (!!!) work: every time an action calls up a trigger, a line for the appropriate trigger in the dialogue is chosen. If the trigger is called for a second time, a different random trigger line from the section is chosen. This is supposed to go on, until all lines have been called up once, then it starts again.

So with three "basic" trigger lines and several follow-up options, and some basic trigger lines without follow-ups, there should be plenty of text available for the program to choose from.
Very smart solution. This creates a LOT of dialogue flows.

The second solution is smart as well, but it uses looped messages. In general I don't like the looped messages because they show up so damn fast. It's just message after message. It'd be much better if a new SDT version allowed us to set a minimum delay between trigger-checking/messages.

Your third solution is pretty brilliant as well: not using thoughts or him lines :). Didn't think of that one.

Thanks so much for the feedback, I enjoy talking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.