Photographic Bride - Dynamic (now with necklace and background) (1 Viewer)

funfriend

Content Creator
This was a bit of an experiment. I found a good photograph of an elaborate hairstyle in profile view. Then I vectorized it with Vector Magic. Then I moved some parts to dynamic layers and tried to fill in the holes created by that (which is difficult and took a lot of work). I thought it looked like it could be a bridal hairstyle so I gave her white clothing.

Let me know what you think of this. It looks a bit weird zoomed in.

source image:
7058207-fashion-beautiful-woman-s-hairstyle--portrait-in-profile.jpg

preview:
[attachthumb=1]

EDIT: Added necklace and black background to match the original. Tweaked iris color.

Attachments

• photo-bride-43.png
    photo-bride-43.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 13,164
photo-bride-43.swf
50.1 KB · Views: 58,850

photo-bride-43-CS5.fla
1.1 MB · Views: 2,576

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Sorry, but I don't like this style. It may be vectors, but it looks more likes it had a Sponge filter applied to it, or saved as .gif with a low colour table. Also, the light colour where the hair borders the face is rather light, making it seem as she has quite the receeding hairline.

It's a nice haircut though, would you consider drawing it 'the normal way'? It has potential and quality original content is rare.

ChocoblowMe

Potential Patron
the hairline is a little sparse, but for low light and contrast it works well.

Fantastic Hairstyle though, are you planning on doing more? I hope So!

S

Some Dumb Guy

I took a quick look and although I like the idea and effort, it doesn't quite work out so well. The hairline is too high on the forehead and above the ears IMO. It looks to me like she's wearing a wig.
Maybe you could extend it a bit more downward, if possible? I'd love to see an edited version!

Say Bob

Potential Patron
Anyone keen on doing an updated Ahsoka Tano?

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/70/LuxAhsoka-Garden.jpg

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron
Hi!

Is it possible to have a file with only the hair?
...and maybe one with only the necklace? ;D

Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.