[PC] Pheromone Running (1 Viewer)

Dan Druff

Club Regular
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE142300.html
From the same circle that made the Monmusu Hunter games, Pheromone Running is actually an autoscroller where a boy accidentally releases a scent in his school that makes all the females horny. He's the only guy around, so they all pursue him. The main playing screen has a stamina gauge which constantly depletes and a rudimentary map which shows your progress in the stage. You must avoid obstacles on the floor by moving away from them, but one obstacle can only be avoided by jumping with Z key. You are knocked back if you hit an obstacle, and you must mash Z to escape. If you are knocked too far back, you end up with two or three girls on you, and you must mash the arrow key in the specified direction to escape. The demo is long enough to showcase the type of game you can expect in the full version.

Attachments

• RJ142300_img_smp1.jpg
    RJ142300_img_smp1.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 3,459
  • RJ142300_img_smp2.jpg
    RJ142300_img_smp2.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 2,959
Last edited by a moderator:

unknown

Potential Patron
Finally another interesting great game *_*!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------
Ok I try it.
The first time that I see it I remember the excess'm games ( http://www.undertow.club/hentai-ryona-adult-games/4487-onesyota.html and http://www.undertow.club/hentai-ryona-adult-games/4980-kariyume.html)...

Not bad...but it'isn't "so great" (for now, we'll wait the future updates).
The runner game it was a good and funny idea, I like it but.
The variery of girls are very cute but the attack rape are unfortunately repetitive, very very bad...
The audio is...sufficient.

I think (I hope) that this game for can be improve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Druff

Club Regular
When I read RPG Maker, I thought of Succubus Maze. I also didn't find the game remarkable, but at least it played well. There are four lanes, and getting caught in one of the four lanes leads to a different situation. At this point, simply featuring female-on-male situation is not enough. I wanted to like this game, but I feel it's missing something.

Jace Winzor

Potential Patron
I have RPG maker and I can't get the game to run. This is the first game that i've tried to run on RPG maker. Is there a specific way that it needs to be done, or is it probably just not compatible on my computer. Thanks

B

Jace Winzor

Potential Patron
Alas, i still can't get it to run. I downloaded the zip. set locale to japan before unzipping and extracting. installed the program. and still wont run. I know i did something wrong somewhere... :( help anyone?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Do you get an error message such as "RGSS202J.dll not found"?
Cause that's the kind of error message I get when I try to run Jap games on Windows 7, even with all the tricks mentioned in the sticky. As a workaround I use a virtual OS with Windows XP.

T

tenao

ok im getting a small problem with everytime load the game an start a new file i get caught then game crash with something about aduio/se rest in japanese how to fix this ?

thasolidjake

Potential Patron
ok im getting a small problem with everytime load the game an start a new file i get caught then game crash with something about aduio/se rest in japanese how to fix this ?

you gotta extract the game in the japanese local if that makes sense. Like change your local to japanese extract the game put it back in english then play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.