Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (2 Viewers)

Gamer1337

Potential Patron
Just wondering if possible but is there any mod for the default innerwear or any innerwear that has the nipple not looking like sticker and looked more like realistic nipple? had a thought seeing that some base allow the innerwears (specifically the chest area) to be seen example Harriet Battlewear [Ba] and the new Mesh Shirt F [Ba]. If not possible then it alright thanks in advance

WhiteOut Rock

Avid Affiliate
Just wondering if possible but is there any mod for the default innerwear or any innerwear that has the nipple not looking like sticker and looked more like realistic nipple? had a thought seeing that some base allow the innerwears (specifically the chest area) to be seen example Harriet Battlewear [Ba] and the new Mesh Shirt F [Ba]. If not possible then it alright thanks in advance

As a general thing, Innerwears are kind of like glorified bodypaints - the Basewear dictates the actual model, innerwears are just "painted over" textures. If the basewear doesnt have modeled fun bits, then the most you can do is "sticker esque" body paint/innerwears for said fun bits. If you want basewears with those parts fully modeled, you'll have to find a modder who has made/can make the kind of stuff you're after.

Gamer1337

Potential Patron
As a general thing, Innerwears are kind of like glorified bodypaints - the Basewear dictates the actual model, innerwears are just "painted over" textures. If the basewear doesnt have modeled fun bits, then the most you can do is "sticker esque" body paint/innerwears for said fun bits. If you want basewears with those parts fully modeled, you'll have to find a modder who has made/can make the kind of stuff you're after.

I see guess it not possible then thanks for the info.

Deleted member 156046

Potential Patron
Anyone happen to know anything about these mods?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Have fun
-LINK REMOVED-
The author of these MODs expressly asked not to share his creations without his agreement.
Out of respect for him the link is removed (other links to his works will not be posted again).

Thank you for your understanding.

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

Nozomi27

Club Regular
The fact that I share the content does not bother me so much, what bothers me is that you do not give credit to its creator, instead of sharing something just knock them down to the creator, many of the creators take their rare time to make these editions and are already upset that you are not only publishing my content, and that you distribute them out of nowhere without any effort, this discourages the fact of creating new content, Mr. W with this action will only make the mod content even harder to get.

Toyosatomi

Swell Supporter
Someone say butt slap uh....this is my old mod that I make because my friend request for it and I think it's not look good. So if KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ make another one plz give it to me too ;w;

Toyosatomi

Swell Supporter
Ok slap mark on face

Slap mark + My tears mod
And someone help me I try too re-skin *Yasminkov 5000SD just like WA2000 and it's make game crashing ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.