Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (5 Viewers)

magergxd

Potential Patron
You can grab the original Checksum on my file server HERE. :wink:
And I just checked that MegaTitsBase_CastFixed mod. In order for it to work, you have to copy/paste in your WIN32 directory the 28f5bcaec242bee73e0f8cc91d2719da file which is located INSIDE the FIX folder and the fcda0a767217bfb594540040e37679d6 file which is located OUTSIDE the FIX folder.
nakedcast.png
Actually, still no dice. I copied/pasted the checksum from the modding pack then followed your method.

EDIT: is this mod only compatiable with cast race? i think the character I'm trying it on is dewman. If so, is there still a mod for other races?

Last edited:

Gamer1337

Potential Patron
Hello people hope you all don't mind me asking but is there a mod for the default base and both default inner with pink nipples that works with the shiny skin mod and if possible 2 version of it where one of it has pubic hair the other does not have pubic hair.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I have a few nude mods with pink nipples but I don't know if they works with the "shiny skin" one you talked about. Can you link it to me (via PM) ? I'll see if they work fine together (and if they don't I'll try to make them compatible).

white3

Avid Affiliate
Actually, still no dice. I copied/pasted the checksum from the modding pack then followed your method.

EDIT: is this mod only compatiable with cast race? i think the character I'm trying it on is dewman. If so, is there still a mod for other races?
hi magergxd
I rewritten the texture of Nozomi27's Mod [invisible-inner + base + MegaTits] and set it to [MegaTitsBase_CastFixed]
His mod also includes mod files of races other than Cast
So I recommend using Mod of him If you need Mod of another races

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hello people hope you all don't mind me asking but is there a mod for the default base and both default inner with pink nipples that works with the shiny skin mod and if possible 2 version of it where one of it has pubic hair the other does not have pubic hair.
I have a few nude mods with pink nipples but I don't know if they works with the "shiny skin" one you talked about. Can you link it to me (via PM) ? I'll see if they work fine together (and if they don't I'll try to make them compatible).
Well, I check the files you sent to me. Everything seems to work fine but... that's rather clumsy. Here's what I obtained.

Shiny + Pink Nipples
sd.png

I got something way better by replacing the original model with a better one and adding the shiny/nipples manually !

Without Pubic Hair
hd1.png
With Pubic Hair
hd2.png

But you're the one who will have the last word. What do you want me to do now ? Which version pleases you better ?

Gamer1337

Potential Patron
Well, I check the files you sent to me. Everything seems to work fine but... that's rather clumsy. Here's what I obtained.

Shiny + Pink Nipples
sd.png

I got something way better by replacing the original model with a better one and adding the shiny/nipples manually !

Without Pubic Hair
hd1.png
With Pubic Hair
hd2.png

But you're the one who will have the last word. What do you want me to do now ? Which version pleases you better ?

I like the 2nd version and does it works for all variation of shiny skin?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
It will once I do the modifications on all the variations manually (here, I just did the changes to the Fe_NuSkin_5 BnS Shine file to show you). Give me some days and it will be done. However, I need a picture of your character(s) for color calibration (PM). Thanks.

Gamer1337

Potential Patron
Sure, by the way the bikini line around the crotch area and neck is it the bodypaint or part of the mod? If it is part of the mod is it possible to have version 2 nipple on version 1 body to make it less noticeable if not too much trouble.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
It's part of the high quality 3D model itself. So, if you don't want to see those bikini lines, I can adapt the nipples from the second version to make them fit into the original low polygon model for sure. It's not as good as before but it works. Here's an example :
lowpoly.png

Last edited:

Gamer1337

Potential Patron
It's part of the high quality 3D model itself. So, if you don't want to see those bikini lines, I can adapt the nipples from the second version to make them fit into the original low polygon model for sure. It's not as good as before but it works. Here's an example :
lowpoly.png

Looks good shall await completion thanks

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Alright, Gamer1337. Before going any further I have to know if the size and the color of the hair/pussy/nipples are good to you. I'm using many graphic plugins on PSO2 and so the colors may not look the same on your computer. You'll find an example (BnS Shine only for now) to test all of this in your PM. Tell me what you think about it. Here's another example of mine on a Dewman :
shinydewmansd.png

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Alright, dude. Here's my final modification. As you wished, I tried to make the nipples less flat (the original ones looked like stickers indeed) but that's the best I can do with a low polygon model. I will finish the job for each shine this weekend and then you'll finally be able to enjoy !

newnipples.png

Gamer1337

Potential Patron
Alright, dude. Here's my final modification. As you wished, I tried to make the nipples less flat (the original ones looked like stickers indeed) but that's the best I can do with a low polygon model. I will finish the job for each shine this weekend and then you'll finally be able to enjoy !

newnipples.png

Look's great thank you very much and sorry for all the inconvenience no rush and take you time *Thumbup*

Alisha

Avid Affiliate
anyone have lactation/breast milk(tattoo) only bodypaint? i recall having one but it gone uwu, can anyone share it ;w;?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
anyone have lactation/breast milk(tattoo) only bodypaint? i recall having one but it gone uwu, can anyone share it ;w;?
Well, I don't have the mod you're talking about but I tried to make a lactation one myself some time ago. Honestly, it's not that good... but if it can help you out then I share it gladly.

Attachments

• lactation.png
    lactation.png
    695.9 KB · Views: 1,162
lactation.zip
1,020.4 KB · Views: 389

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.