Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (3 Viewers)

Toyosatomi

Swell Supporter
Creampie that I still testing It but I thing it's look ok right now.

I don't have much time too mod something because I need to mix drinks & change lives In GFL, if you want this mod just PM and sent me ICE of Body Pint or [In] that you want to replace.

WhiteOut Rock

Avid Affiliate
Thought I'd have a crack at something simple, just a texture edit, might be a bit scruffy around the edges, but
Includes two slightly different versions - v1 has a white tinted see through top, v2 has it tinted slightly pink, both fully expose the pussy. Is adaptive to the different colours of the innerwear, or at least the original ones (I dont know if there were versions added after the originals that are stored in different archives? If so, it likely won't affect those recolours)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
That looks perfect! Could I have the link? :3
I've just sent it to you. Check your PM and enjoy, dude.
Would you mind sending me those splatter mods too Klebs? I did have the top one before, but I seem to have lost it...
Sure thing. ^^ I'll send them to you via PM right away.
Creampie that I still testing It but I thing it's look ok right now.

I don't have much time too mod something because I need to mix drinks & change lives In GFL, if you want this mod just PM and sent me ICE of Body Pint or [In] that you want to replace.
That's a REALLY exciting one, Toyosatomi. Well done !
Thought I'd have a crack at something simple, just a texture edit, might be a bit scruffy around the edges, but
Includes two slightly different versions - v1 has a white tinted see through top, v2 has it tinted slightly pink, both fully expose the pussy. Is adaptive to the different colours of the innerwear, or at least the original ones (I dont know if there were versions added after the originals that are stored in different archives? If so, it likely won't affect those recolours)
Shynett sends her thanks (and kisses) to her tailor !
kiss.png

gingham1.png
gingham2.png

K

Kimbly

These mods all look so cool, may i get a link to the latest version of the nude body with textures? I tried searching around this thread but i'm not seeing it..sorry if its a stupid question

WhiteOut Rock

Avid Affiliate
There's a couple of different variations I belive, but I think most screenshots here are using the Supanub nude mod for the body.

You'll also need a non-standard launcher, such as PSRT.Astra or the PSO2 Tweaker or that .bat launching method (don't know too much about that), and a modded checksum file to make the game load modded files. I think the checksum is what the link I left above refers to as the "Generic File Redirect", but Astra/Tweaker may come with in natively now, I'm not too sure.

If you use the official launcher, it will auto-detect and redownload any changed files every time you start it, and if you don't use a modded checksum, I believe anything you mod just won't load to begin with, or the game will freeze when it tries to load it... maybe, it's been so long since I got it, I don't even remember anymore.

Last edited:
M

malmal7

Excuse me, I need this [In] or [Body paint] mod
Does anyone know where to download this mod?

Attachments

• Dim43LRWkAA0l8X.jpg
    Dim43LRWkAA0l8X.jpg
    457.4 KB · Views: 312

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Excuse me, I need this [In] or [Body Paint] mod.
Does anyone know where to download this mod?
Check your PM. I just sent a link for you to download this !
Is there a mod where pussy juice is flowing out? Kinda curious
I have MODs for spurting cum/piss but not for pussy juice.
I tried to make one some time ago, mixing two LAs. But... I
dropped it before completing it. Sorry, I'm of no help.
evasquirt.gif
Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

WhiteOut Rock

Avid Affiliate
evasquirt.gif
Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

You wouldn't happen to have those squirty cum/piss mods would you? And I remember seeing the one in this gif on your twitter a while ago, it's a bit much fluid maybe, but it's still fun =w=

Gamer1337

Potential Patron
Check your PM. I just sent a link for you to download this !

evasquirt.gif
Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

It alright if possible maybe like paint body like the cum stain on the body but instead of cum stain it pussy juice leaking/flowing statics like clear/translucent color but if not possible still ok no worry, btw wonder if you have the big belly mod from page 60 on your post by any chance?

K

kitiko0203

すみません、このRobbyaction modが必要です
このmodをダウンロードする場所を誰か知っていますか?
sexyback-1-gif.95441

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
You wouldn't happen to have those squirty cum/piss mods would you?
I have them... But I can't share them (they're not mine in the first place).
However I can give you the name of their author if you're interested. =)
It alright if possible maybe like paint body like the cum stain on the body but instead of cum stain it pussy juice leaking/flowing statics like clear/translucent color but if not possible still ok no worry, btw wonder if you have the big belly mod from page 60 on your post by any chance?
It's possible indeed but in that case those stains will remain 2D textures.
In any case I'll check that once I'm done with my Summer Photo Album :
klebsgifwip.gif
すみません、このRobbyaction modが必要です
このmodをダウンロードする場所を誰か知っていますか?
はい。私はあなたにそれを送ることができるかどうか著者に尋ねます。

Yurius

Potential Patron
You've come to the right place, dude. I have a lot of male nude mods indeed. Here's this one for example :
hdmale_v1.png
They even have high quality feet (instead of the awful bricks SEGA gave to males) thanks to Nozomi-Sama.
I didn't intend to give it to somebody else but... what kind of Cock Fanatic would I be if I refused to share ?
So if you're interested in what you saw, I'll gladly send both versions to you via PM . Just tell me below. :tongue:

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ
Late to the party but I've been searching for good male nudes for a while, could you be a bestie and PM me some too ? Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.