Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (5 Viewers)

Kenuh

Potential Patron
Thanks but... which one exactly ? I have uploaded so many...

You're welcome. Okay then, I'll be waiting for your artworks.
separator.png
This one goes out to Kenuh Kenuh (I'm testing「things」) ! :tongue:
sexyverud.png
Oh nice~! Do you think you'll make one with foreskin too? I think those are pretty cute :tongue:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Is there no mod to make sexy bikini wear naked?
Of course there is. Check THIS for example (except if you wanted a partially naked outfit).
Oh nice~! Do you think you'll make one with foreskin too? I think those are pretty cute :tongue:
Thank you, dude. I designed it thinking of you... and of course there's a foreskin version !
sexyverudbis.png
I'll try to adjust* my edited [In] to make it usable with all my 19 different Nude Male [Ba].
(* Which is delicate, since male models have much less polygons than female ones. Unfair.)
#1,162 #1,171 #1,181 Sorry if it's not your work.
And update some News Enormous Breasts Pad mod japanese already make it's completed.
Thanks for the information about the Breast MOD. Sadly the LAs are not mine indeed. =/
Here's some landscape pic you can use, i wish you prioritize the first pic, thank you.
graduation.png
Check the attached file (as usual the password is my name with letter case) and tell me !

Attachments

graduation.zip
3 MB · Views: 291

valvadi

Vivacious Visitor
Of course there is. Check THIS for example (except if you wanted a partially naked outfit).

Thank you, dude. I designed it thinking of you... and of course there's a foreskin version !
sexyverudbis.png
I'll try to adjust* my edited [In] to make it usable with all my 19 different Nude Male [Ba].
(* Which is delicate, since male models have much less polygons than female ones. Unfair.)

Thanks for the information about the Breast MOD. Sadly the LAs are not mine indeed. =/

graduation.png
Check the attached file (as usual the password is my name with letter case) and tell me !

Thank you for the edit, had issue when used on female char tho *i blame sega for this

Chinpanjier

Potential Patron
You've come to the right place, dude. I have a lot of male nude mods indeed. Here's this one for example :
hdmale_v1.png
They even have high quality feet (instead of the awful bricks SEGA gave to males) thanks to Nozomi-Sama.
I didn't intend to give it to somebody else but... what kind of Cock Fanatic would I be if I refused to share ?
So if you're interested in what you saw, I'll gladly send both versions to you via PM . Just tell me below. :tongue:

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ
That is very wonderful!! Can I have them too?

rrr

Potential Patron

sexyverudbis.png

graduation.png

I don't know how my mod works. Please tell me how to use Downloaded from pso2mod.com.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
That is very wonderful!! Can I have them too?
Only if you use it the most lewd way possible ! ^^ I will send something to you via PM soon. Stay tuned.
I don't know how my mod works. Please tell me how to use Downloaded from pso2mod.com.
Alright, I made a customized pack for you. Download the ZIP file below and extract all the files into your
PSO2's win32 folder (usually it's C:\Program Files\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32).
You'll answer YES when you are asked to replace all the existing files. Now in PSO2 just equip one of the
Sexy Bikini Wear outfits (セクシービキニウェア) and that's it. You're naked !

Attachments

sbikiniwear.zip
7.9 MB · Views: 380

DMS

Vivacious Visitor
Only if you use it the most lewd way possible ! ^^ I will send something to you via PM soon. Stay tuned.

Alright, I made a customized pack for you. Download the ZIP file below and extract all the files into your
PSO2's win32 folder (usually it's C:\Program Files\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32).
You'll answer YES when you are asked to replace all the existing files. Now in PSO2 just equip one of the
Send me too >:)

rrr

Potential Patron

Thank you! I will never forget my respect for you

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
Hello everyone pleas

Hello, please help me, I tried to do this exact method and now my characters are all stuck as the gray placeholder character..how do I fix this and install the mod!? :(

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Just restart the game before using the MODs. This thing appears if you don't have the
modded Checksum file (d5480a26b3dea3dda37abd1b61fb47cd, but I've included it in
my ZIP) or if it's the first time you replace it. In that case, a relaunch fixes everything.

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
Just restart the game before using the MODs. This thing appears if you don't have the
modded Checksum file (d5480a26b3dea3dda37abd1b61fb47cd, but I've included it in
my ZIP) or if it's the first time you replace it. In that case, a relaunch fixes everything.

I'm reverifying all of the files through tweaker now because I messed some things up..when it finishes and I try again, do I launch from the tweaker? Or the bin of the pso2 original launcher?
Is the launcher where I place the files as well?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Yes, you MUST launch the game using the Tweaker* or else the game will download again all the files
you replaced to get their original version. But you have to put all the files included in the previous ZIP
I uploaded into your PSO2's win32 folder first. This is the same for all MODs, by the way.

TL;DR You put all the modded files in PSO2's win32 folder, and you launch the game via the Tweaker.

(* There's another method using a *.bat file to avoid using the Tweaker but I won't explain it here.)

sou7628

Potential Patron
You can download the "Modder Checksum file" installer from this URL.
I think that the problem is solved by installing "Modder Checksum file" by specifying "PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 \ pso2_bin \ data \ win32" as a file.
Here is what will launch PSO2 without the launcher.
Please specify "pso2_bin" of your PSO2 as the contents.
bandicam-2019-06-19-00-45-33-754-jpg.92647

sou7628

Potential Patron
よし! どうぞ、[Ba]を全部やる時間をください。近日中にMODを掲載します。
(Great, then just give me time to do it for all [Ba]. I will post the MOD here soon.)

Speaking of which is the degree of work progress?

I'm satisfied if at least a human model is available.

Toyosatomi

Swell Supporter
Test mod this time is [In].

Ps. Pantie is WIP.
Pss. Don't blame me a about low quality texture full body use only 1024*1024px not 4K and texture it's very...........
Psss. I thing I very love to use ps. now.

Last edited:

ShionAurelius

Potential Patron
Hewwo Shion here :3 i quite new here, and the firtst thing i saw was those beautifull male nudes! So im asking if i could have some pretty please? :3 i already PMed you mr KlebsTAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.