Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (4 Viewers)

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
These mods are great, and thank you for the hard (2 meanings) work being put into them.

I have a question though as I have many of these mods and search semi-regularly for updates or new ones for different outfits, it seems the big file in most of these patches is what drives the mod and I have two different versions one with "the v" and no bootyhole, and another with a "censored v" bandage but has a bootyhole (obviously this one derived from Japan).

My question, or somewhat of a request, is there a big file out there that combines both of those into one big file (and I don't mean with the "censored v" bandage and no bootyhole). If you think you might have something I don't can you please send me a link over PM? I would appreciate it.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
This 11+ MB file (1c5f7a7fbcdd873336048eaf6e26cd87) is important indeed and contains the original bootyhole model AND the model of the added "V" as you call it. But sadly it appears both can't exist at the same time. Was the first model used to create the second one ? I don't know. But I really would like to have both together too ! =/

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
This 11+ MB file (1c5f7a7fbcdd873336048eaf6e26cd87) is important indeed and contains the original bootyhole model AND the model of the added "V" as you call it. But sadly it appears both can't exist at the same time. Was the first model used to create the second one ? I don't know. But I really would like to have both together too ! =/

Yes that is the file name, I have been doing more testing into this (me and a friend that has these mods/patches as well). It seems odd how they are implemented. For instance: if you use both the "no clothing" files from the Sexy Bikini mod (which are "d75612ab7e27b5fc6768608b3724f054" and "c566b14bac9935ee2801acb2d8aa73c0") and do not replace the original "big file" the game has and put on a Lumia Swimwear (but you do replace the smaller files for the Lumia) you get a full frontal barbie doll (no nips, no bandage or "V")... but this barbie doll has a bootyhole (I don't wanna know...). However, if you have replaced the "big file" with the patched version and do the Sexy Bikini files as well they have the bandage and the nips but lack the bootyhole.

I know the Sexy Bikini mod existed before the Zelsius and the Lumia Swimwear, and the Sexy Bikini is the only one with a bootyhole that we know of currently. The Sexy bikini mod came from Japan obviously, and the Zelsius is supposed to work from the big file of the Lumia and both of those seem to have non Japanese origins due to it being uncensored. Either there is some combination right in front of me that I am missing, or we are gonna have to wait and maybe more will come out in the future (I am expecting a nude mod/patch for the ヤマト Yamoto skintight line of "clothing" soon here, but it might not ever happen either... wishful thinking). I will mess with more stuff tonight (if my stupid internet connection lets me), probably nothing will work but I have a few ideas...

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
Interesting my friend. I made tests too (like THAT ONE) and we may succeed if we work together ! ;)

Very nice (and hot... 0.0) didn't know about that one. I will for sure update you of any additional knowledge that I might find out in the (near... hopefully) future. It would be nice if PSO2 can eventually become like a second Tera with nude patches... wishful thinking again, but with all these costumes it has a lot of potential we (non Japanese areas) lack a repacker I believe though so we just gotta take what we can find for now and stockpile \o/.

cheatingnoob

Potential Patron
Well things have been long outdated so I'd have to ask again for links.

I don't have a repacker and it's currently not public so I don't have much choice .-.

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
I can send you links to some of them that work, however, PSO2 is currently in maintenance and will have a new AC scratch with new outfits. This might mess up the big file in the Lumia Swimsuit mod, until it gets updated (which is usually the next day). So better wait for now before I send the link (if you want me to) to see if the big file gets altered.

That would be great if the repacker went public so more modders would have access to create... for reasons... these reasons more specifically... (will post more on the Nude Screenshot thread once my upload speed stops being slow ><)
pso20150110_040450_064(GVZ).png pso20150112_010917_007(GVZ).png

My Newman and Dewman

Attachments

• pso20150110_040436_063(GVZ).png
    pso20150110_040436_063(GVZ).png
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,771

cheatingnoob

Potential Patron
Sure, I can wait until after the patch.

I'd definitely like to at least wear shoes with the nudity, though. Something like the ursula replica from page 11 would be a nice start.

(I play a female cast so Zelsius won't do anything for me unless I use my dewman character)

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
Sure, I can wait until after the patch.

I'd definitely like to at least wear shoes with the nudity, though. Something like the ursula replica from page 11 would be a nice start.

(I play a female cast so Zelsius won't do anything for me unless I use my dewman character)

I would love the Ursula Replica one, I never use the Zelsius one myself I find the Zelsius overly ugly even if you're naked (I think it is too bulky for me). Shoes would be nice also, I agree.

You got PM soon.

Courius

Potential Patron
using the original old one, seems broke from today's maint , failed to load char texture properly when i apply it (everything went invisible)

Last edited by a moderator:

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
using the original old one, seems broke from today's maint , failed to load char texture properly when i apply it (everything went invisible)

The part that is causing it to be invisible is the large file of the Lumia Swimwear (which is named this: "1c5f7a7fbcdd873336048eaf6e26cd87"). If you only add the small files of this outfit and any others that you wish along with these two files from the Sexy Bikini Swimwear nude mod ("c566b14bac9935ee2801acb2d8aa73c0" and "d75612ab7e27b5fc6768608b3724f054") all the small files that you added will appear with a barbie doll nude appearance, however, they will have a bootyhole oddly enough. The Sexy Bikini itself should be fully functional currently as it does not require the "big file".

Make sure after AC Scratch updates, to back up your "big file" before testing to see if the Lumia Nude mod works, that will avoid the rather annoying file check while we wait for the Lumia Swimwear "big file" to be updated.

Courius

Potential Patron
the one broken is sexy bikini one without the lumias (or both at once), so i take i have to take out the "c566b14bac9935ee2801acb2d8aa73c0" and "d75612ab7e27b5fc6768608b3724f054 to make it work ?

havent test the lumias one without sexy bikinis

-edit-

disregard my post about sexy bikini... idk where did my files tainted from, but i redownload from the source at page 1 and it works again normally

Last edited by a moderator:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Well, in fact, 1c5f7a7fbcdd873336048eaf6e26cd87 does not contain any additional costume data/texture. It contains base models only (barbie doll characters and basic underwears). So, you can add any nude mods without replacing that 1c5f7... file and you'll get a working naked character but he/she have neither genital organ nor tits (penis isn't supported anyway :().

When you get a nude mod, try to DeICE each file (except the 1c5f7... one which seems to be protected) and you will see blank textures, which proves vagina model and tits were added in 1c5f7... And since that file is updated at least once a month, it has to be fixed each time by Those-Who-Know. A pain in the ass for perverts like me !

The only exception is the Sexy Bikini Swimwear nude mod (which was the first naked outfit to be released). It doesn't not require the modded 1c5f7... to work. I DeICEed the ORIGINAL textures the the MODDED ones and plaster/tits are here, that's why this mod is the only one which 100% works with the original 1c5f7...

Fun fact, the booty hole is only seen when you use the original 1c5f7... file (if you use the Sexy Bikini Swimwear nude mod AND the modded 1c5f7... file you will see the vagina 'under' the plaster and the ass hole will be missing) which prove it was not created by modders but by SEGA itself ! Too bad it seems to be FEMALE ONLY ! T_T

I will need a working modded 1c5f7... file to carry on my testings.

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
Well, in fact, 1c5f7a7fbcdd873336048eaf6e26cd87 does not contain any additional costume data/texture. It contains base models only (barbie doll characters and basic underwears). So, you can add any nude mods without replacing that 1c5f7... file and you'll get a working naked character but he/she have neither genital organ nor tits (penis isn't supported anyway :().

When you get a nude mod, try to DeICE each file (except the 1c5f7... one which seems to be protected) and you will see blank textures, which proves vagina model and tits were added in 1c5f7... And since that file is updated at least once a month, it has to be fixed each time by Those-Who-Know. A pain in the ass for perverts like me !

The only exception is the Sexy Bikini Swimwear nude mod (which was the first naked outfit to be released). It doesn't not require the modded 1c5f7... to work. I DeICEed the ORIGINAL textures the the MODDED ones and plaster/tits are here, that's why this mod is the only one which 100% works with the original 1c5f7...

Fun fact, the booty hole is only seen when you use the original 1c5f7... file (if you use the Sexy Bikini Swimwear nude mod AND the modded 1c5f7... file you will see the vagina 'under' the plaster and the ass hole will be missing) which prove it was not created by modders but by SEGA itself ! Too bad it seems to be FEMALE ONLY ! T_T

I will need a working modded 1c5f7... file to carry on my testings.

Interesting finds Taq30, I was about to post on here myself further elaborating what the difference between having the currently working modded big file (1C5F7...) and just having the unmodded big file.

The Sexy Bikini nude mod comes with the band-aid, bright pink nipples (which look horrid on my Demon Char in particular), and a bootyhole. When you grab the two no clothing files from the sexy bikini mod, which I named previously in this thread, it apparently adds those features to your characters but for some reason the only one that carries over to the non-large-file-non-sexy-bikini modded outfits is the bootyhole. That explains why you don't have a bootyhole on your male character, b/c males lack the sexy bikini nude mod no clothing files. I do however have in another random patch male no clothing modded files, but I do not have a male character and would not wish to look up his butt if I did. So, I will send them your way for testing :).

Anyway more pictures of Lumia Swimwear sans Large File, but avec Small Files:
Front (Barbie Doll):
pso20150116_031406_000.png

Back (Bootyhole):
pso20150116_031532_001.png pso20150116_031756_002.png

... and yes I am good at almost shoving the camera up her ass (mad pervy skillz).

I think a good ultimate goal would be to omit the large file somehow if possible and have the possible working mods just be the small files only (like with the Sexy Bikini), that way we wouldn't have to wait for an updated large file every time Sega updates the AC Scratch (which is often, this is Japan after all... fanservice central, next update to the AC Scratch is Jan 28th).

Ideally all three (Nips, V, Bootyhole) in one would be a good goal, but until that happens I want my nipples and pink-sink (vagina) back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.