Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (1 Viewer)

omegasigma529

Potential Patron
You've come to the right place, dude. I have a lot of male nude mods indeed. Here's this one for example :
hdmale_v1.png
They even have high quality feet (instead of the awful bricks SEGA gave to males) thanks to Nozomi-Sama.
I didn't intend to give it to somebody else but... what kind of Cock Fanatic would I be if I refused to share ?
So if you're interested in what you saw, I'll gladly send both versions to you via PM . Just tell me below. :tongue:

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

Those look great! I'd love to have them if you don't mind!

Last edited:

Mr. Haijime

Potential Patron
You've come to the right place, dude. I have a lot of male nude mods indeed. Here's this one for example :
hdmale_v1.png
They even have high quality feet (instead of the awful bricks SEGA gave to males) thanks to Nozomi-Sama.
I didn't intend to give it to somebody else but... what kind of Cock Fanatic would I be if I refused to share ?
So if you're interested in what you saw, I'll gladly send both versions to you via PM . Just tell me below. :tongue:

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ
I would like the mod too if possible please

Nash21

Potential Patron
hdmale_v1.png

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ
That looks wonderful~ Can I have them too?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Nash21 Nash21 and T taleofsonata - I can't refuse anything when one asks me for yummy male pricks. :tongue:
I will contact you soon along with Mr. Haijime Mr. Haijime to give you the links (and all the needed information).

EDIT - Links sent to the lewd seekers ! If you like what you got, please feel free to actively participate in
Undertow Forum and to show this wonderful place to your friends ! ^_^

To Be Continued...

Attachments

• KlebsTAQ.gif
    KlebsTAQ.gif
    18.4 MB · Views: 281

coke777

Potential Patron
hdmale_v1.png

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ
I want the great mod too!

A

Aer

hdmale_v1.png

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

Can I get the mod as well, please?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Is there anyway to convert the Male nude mod into the base Speedo swimsuit? Silver V Pants / F [Ba]
You want the male nude mod to replace the Silver V Pants F [Ba] instead of the Male Default [Ba] ?
If so, it's possible indeed. Just give me some time to find its ICE file in \win32 and I'll do it for you !

C coke777 & @Aer - About your request, I'll contact you soon. Don't forget to check your PM.

Mr. Haijime

Potential Patron
You want the male nude mod to replace the Silver V Pants F [Ba] instead of the Male Default [Ba] ?
If so, it's possible indeed. Just give me some time to find its ICE file in \win32 and I'll do it for you !

C coke777 & @Aer - About your request, I'll contact you soon. Don't forget to check your PM.
Greatly Appreciate it! Thank you so much

valvadi

Vivacious Visitor
Requesting to change the picture in baka sign accesory into hentai/doujin page

i can't find the ice file since it's not yet discovered in pso2 file directory, it will be very appreciated if anyone can also find the ice file

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Has anyone ported this to the Vita version?
Personally, I currently have no information about that.

Requesting to change the picture in baka sign sticker into hentai/doujin page
i can't find the ice file since it's not yet discovered in pso2 file directory, it will be very appreciated if anyone can also find the ice file
The PSO2 File Directory is a wonderful tool made/updated by devoted people we have to thank. But it still lacks many information. I just checked the game files for you. The ICE archive containing the "Baka Sign" is 3089747d37b3a6b53d597a350eb6e64c.

Do you have a particular image you would like to get ?

valvadi

Vivacious Visitor
Personally, I currently have no information about that.

The PSO2 File Directory is a wonderful tool made/updated by devoted people we have to thank. But it still lacks many information. I just checked the game files for you. The ICE archive containing the "Baka Sign" is 3089747d37b3a6b53d597a350eb6e64c.

Do you have a particular image you would like to get ?

Thank you for finding the file, here are the image that i want to add (sorry for bad taste to some). You can crop the image if it's too big/doesn't fit.

Kenuh

Potential Patron
Oh yes that would be wonderful! it's always nice to have variety of clothes you can get naked with :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.