Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (7 Viewers)

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
Anyone have the files to replicate this pic? T
here were some in this thread, but they're all dead links now.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
DOA Xtreme Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread found some tan and stuff from here, maybe can be use, it come in .dds too
*.dds files contain things like texture and shader but the mesh (the shape of the 3D model to make it simple) is stored elsewhere. For Phantasy Star Online 2, it's in *.aqp files. So, you can't get big boobs by replacing *.dds files. You'll have to work on the *.aqp files from the ICE archives of PSO2. Oh, and thank you for your interesting link. I'll give it a try to get some textures !
Anyone have the files to replicate this pic?
There were some in this thread, but they're all dead links now.
When you have a question like this one, your first reflex is to ask The Great Houdini Nozomi on Twitter (HERE). That's a safe bet since he's the one who made most of the MODs present in this Sub-Forum. Ask him kindly and I'm sure he'll be able to do something for you.

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

ItsMetalBoxes

Potential Patron
that cum on body mod is actually somewhat too much for me.
it's like wearing clothes made of jizz lol

Id like a toned down version thats quite similar to the pic I posted.

Although I did try it out at least, so thanks!

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Rip-off version
Breast-out version
or
Upper stripped off 'w'
sexyrider.png
If you mean something like the picture above, then I invite you to contact Nozomi.
Ah btw, can you turn all blood make up into sperm color? ' 3'
In fact, I already did that a long time ago ! The moment I saw those blood spurts, I
wanted them to become tasty semen ones. I'll check my data and put a link soon.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
blood2cum.png
Here's the Blood2Cum mod I talked about. (The password of the ZIP is my name, with letter case.)
It replaces all the blood splashes with tasty cum for Blood Makeups A, B, C, D, E and F... Enjoy ! :tongue:

Attachments

blood2cum.zip
2.2 MB · Views: 234

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
What color of pl_ba_XXXX_s_ make texture glowing?
As far as I know, you can use a Specular Map (hence the "_s" in the name of the *.dds file) to control the glossy/metallic aspect of a texture by adjusting the red and lime levels (#ff0000 and #00ff00).

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I too would like to know if anyone has a working male nude mod that they can send my way
You've come to the right place, dude. I have a lot of male nude mods indeed. Here's this one for example :
hdmale_v1.png
They even have high quality feet (instead of the awful bricks SEGA gave to males) thanks to Nozomi-Sama.
I didn't intend to give it to somebody else but... what kind of Cock Fanatic would I be if I refused to share ?
So if you're interested in what you saw, I'll gladly send both versions to you via PM . Just tell me below. :tongue:

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.