Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (7 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ make launcherpose weaponless too pls ~~
"Launcher Pose" Very Interesting. :wink:
Done ! The ZIP file is protected (the password is KlebsTAQ).
If you enjoy it, a Like/Love is always welcome boys and girls.

launcherposef.gif

launcherposem.gif

Attachments

launcher_pose.zip
5.5 MB · Views: 512

DMS

Vivacious Visitor
Long time ago I see the mod which make us become invincible to touch others ppl. Is it still possible?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hmmm I wonder how to use it ? :-?

That's a bugged weapon. First, you have to rename the file you downloaded using the name of the ICE archive containing the weapon you want to use. For example, if you want to use the Alva Obside talis, rename the file 04c8fc0fded553a7e510b4757e487c31 (which is the name of that talis' ICE as seen HERE) and put it in PSO2's WIN32 folder.

Then equip the weapon. You'll be able to move/play normally... except you'll be "invisible" while moving since your character's model will remain at the exact same place it was when you equipped the bugged weapon as long as you don't remove it. Your character's model will be able to do animations or LAs but it won't collide with other characters.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I can definitely try to make one merging some of my old works but it will never be as good as what is shown here because #1 I'm not very talented and #2 PSO2 graphics are far from DOAX3's ones.

Inas

Avid Affiliate
Is there anyone who can edit the new layerbase コンバットライダー[Ba] with High-poly plz? :wat:

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
Dropbox - d5480a26b3dea3dda37abd1b61fb47cd.rar porfavor copie esto en la carpeta win32 del pso2 para poder modificar
Si no cambias el d5480a26b3dea3dda37abd1b61fb47cd no podras ver las modificaciones
Y recierde extraer el rar y remplazar el archivo el original es mas pesado que este archivo
Ay Nozomi, I know it's been a biiiit, but do you still have the files for the nude mod and tha huge bbw tits? I lost em all and I just reinstalled PSO2 D:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Is there anyone who can edit the new layerbase コンバットライダー[Ba] with High-poly plz? :wat:
I'm not good enough to do that as far as I'm concerned. I cannot help you.
You may ask directly to Nozomi27 on Twitter (but he's so talented he's often very busy).
Does anyone have the cum on body mod on this pic? the other one I found isn't as "cum-splattered" as this one.
Is there enough jizz for you on the one below ? :tongue:
If so, check the file attached to this message (the password for the ZIP file is my name with letter case).
cumbody.png
separator.png

That being said, I'm currently working on another Body Paint I called "Hole'N Slit" in order to get, as its name implies, a more realistic render of the pussy and the anus on our beloved chicks. And I'll add a new sperm texture too. Stay tuned ! :grin: Here are some WIP pictures, by the way :

holenslit.gif

holenslit1.png
holenslit2.png

Attachments

cumbody.zip
10.3 MB · Views: 501

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.