Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (4 Viewers)

Nash21

Potential Patron
can someone made a nude mod of this costume エーデルゼリン?

Attachments

• E382A8E383BCE38387E383ABE382BCE383AAE383B3E382A4E383A1E383BCE382B82E6A7067.jpg
    E382A8E383BCE38387E383ABE382BCE383AAE383B3E382A4E383A1E383BCE382B82E6A7067.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 479

Naru

Vivacious Visitor
too bad the belly mark is too big for my liking so ill keep adding it on my SS with photoshop lol (its a pain depending on the angle) like this would be my ideal size or so
1fc9a18445.jpg

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
Can someone please explain to me how i implement the nude patch to the game i am new to modding PS02 thanks!

ChewableGir

Vivacious Visitor
Can someone please explain to me how i implement the nude patch to the game i am new to modding PS02 thanks!

Easiest way is to download what files you want, bare minimum the nude mod itself and the cracked checksum file, then if they are compressed uncompress them with something like 7zip. Once you have the files uncompressed simply copy both files then go to where your game files are installed in. In my case C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32 and paste them. Now its also important to take the files you are about to copy over and move them somewhere else. You can simply copy over them if you want, but if you don't and you for some reason want to go back to previous unmodded stuff you will have to do a file verification and download the files from sega....which take for-freaking-ever.

One other note about the mods. The checksum file needs to be installed before you boot up PSO2 otherwise you will get gray basic models for characters. Other mod files can be added while you play the game, only requiring some way to cause a load so it checks the file again.

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
Easiest way is to download what files you want, bare minimum the nude mod itself and the cracked checksum file, then if they are compressed uncompress them with something like 7zip. Once you have the files uncompressed simply copy both files then go to where your game files are installed in. In my case C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32 and paste them. Now its also important to take the files you are about to copy over and move them somewhere else. You can simply copy over them if you want, but if you don't and you for some reason want to go back to previous unmodded stuff you will have to do a file verification and download the files from sega....which take for-freaking-ever.

One other note about the mods. The checksum file needs to be installed before you boot up PSO2 otherwise you will get gray basic models for characters. Other mod files can be added while you play the game, only requiring some way to cause a load so it checks the file again.
Which is the checksum file?

Nozomi27

Club Regular
Please clarify to me what "TOS" you mean if you refer to the Twitter or PSO2 and tell me exactly what part of the "TOS" I am infringing additional show me the section of these.

I have already been very aware of the "TOS" of Twitter so I can assure you that I am not violating those "TOS", additional please clarify me, because if it is evident that there are more modders of pso2 in this forum, because to me it is the only to whom do you generate problem?

Naru

Vivacious Visitor
that guy is crearly a troll, JP players uses mods all the time, more than western players in fact but they do show their r-18 SS on private sites like 2ch or eelog (or private twitter accs) if sega really went with the TOS then pretty much almost all population of pso2 would be banned

kotomiEX

Vivacious Visitor
honest arcs <-- stop being a troll
TOS violation is BS , jp retweet new mod everyday nothing new here kid , you could see nozomi private retweet mean u r his follower.
Just unfollow nozomi in twitter then :frown:

Admin pls ban and remove this troll, cant have him going into other mod channel and say TOS violation joke.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
All,
Action has already been taken on the person who posted Phantasy Star Online 2 nude mod
If you see a post that violates site rules, PLEASE use the REPORT function for that post. The report button is at the bottom left corner of each post.
Please remember that name-calling (for example calling someone a troll) is a violation of site rules.
Additionally if a member has a problem with what someone does on another web site, that OTHER website is the proper place to air complaints, not here.
Please get back on topic.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

GMEO555

Potential Patron
Does anyone have this mod?
I need it very much , thank you!

Attachments

• hjVEP9p.jpg
    hjVEP9p.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 1,601

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.