Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (2 Viewers)

Spoonfork

Potential Patron
Is there a way to use said mod WITHOUT the Tweaker? Because I don't use it.
EDIT: I ran the game through the Tweaker and the bath towel was still censored.

So far only the セクシービキニウェア bikini and its different colors work with the nude mod. Nothing else, don't get your hopes up. Implementing a nude mod of any sort is already kinda pushing the envelope I feel, especially for non-JP players since we aren't technically even supposed to be on their server in the first place.
And no, the tweaker does not include this mod. You have to get it and apply it yourself.

sizustar

Potential Patron
I don't even want it "nude", though. I just want that inexplicable block removed from the crotch area.

Not possible, that involve extracting and modifying and repacking the underlying model, which is completely different from the current texture mods.

strapjob

Potential Patron
Skin needs a better texture thats for sure, even with good inspector settings it still looks kinda crappy.

sizustar

Potential Patron
Works on NPC too
znNjuzJ.jpg

au64JVD.jpg

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
It's not a real mod. It's just a Zelsius Costume which has been color swapped to look like human skin (using a Color Change Pass) used by somebody who has the Sexy Bikini Nude Mod installed. Yes, tits are shown despite everything ! ^_^

silentpanda

Swell Supporter
It's not a real mod. It's just a Zelsius Costume which has been color swapped to look like human skin (using a Color Change Pass) used by somebody who has the Sexy Bikini Nude Mod installed. Yes, tits are shown despite everything ! ^_^

The sexy ikini mod doesn't remove te blck line
That one oes, even for NPC, and it added the tits and pussy too, but is not released.

Attachments

• 1416343855747.jpg
    1416343855747.jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 1,344

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I already have (and use) a mod that adds tits/pussy (and seen HERE on my character wearing a swimsuit) but you're saying that one would be a nude mod (tits+pussy) of the Zelsius outfit itself ? Interesting... I'll check my recently downloaded files (over 20 nude mods) and I'll tell you if I have it in store.

wwwwwwww

Potential Patron
EDIT by moderator: Mod removed; mod creator had specifically asked that it not be shared.

enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
What that mod actually needs is to keep the bodysuit (with lines, I don't care) and remove all the metal parts.

odbbghzw

Potential Patron
Seems a bit rude to make such an awesome nude mod and not want it to be shared.

Thought I finally found it to, quite disappointing.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Seems a bit rude to make such an awesome nude mod and not want it to be shared.

Thought I finally found it to, quite disappointing.

Gamevixenzone has a long-standing tradition of respecting the rights of modders. They do the extremely hard work of creating mods, and if the mod creator is disappointed in the outcome and doesn't wish something to be shared/distributed, we honor their wishes. Likewise if a modder requests that we not host his/her work we honor that request.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.